Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Audrey's Dumpster - 08-03-2009, 05:23 PM

IT is me again (hopefully) in my third thread, since I lost the password to my old account lambymamy which I will either have put into my new account or deleted. Well my old thread will be deleted. TOO MANY THREADS!! *faint*

Anyway, I have a couple of dolls that I would like to sahre with the rest of the dolling worlds not just including Pixel Princess:

O'h'h I am so proud of this doll!!! or Dolls. I included the palettes for both of them just to show how proud I am *smiles*. The hair and the dress are sooo cute. The only thing I hate are the wings. Which is why i posted one with and one without wings. Personally, I like the brown haired angel more. SO CUTE!

And usually, I edit the base, but when it's so freakin' cute I didn't touch the face or the skin, just the tummy. xD

Base: Mouldy

Anyway I deeply enjoy the hair and the skirt of the dress. The shading was inspired by zipples dolling ways. Hurrah for pleats!!

BaseJishin

[/font]A genie I made for one thing I cannot recall at this moment. Please check back later. *checks out* *.*
Base: Wish

CC accepted on all dolls.

Thanks for looking!

viva espana
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-03-2009, 05:45 PM

The first doll is cute, plain, once again, cute. I like the Blonde palette quite a bit.

The second one has very nice folds except at the bottom, a little. The shading is a diff style. I like that.

The third one is cute, but the palette is a tad bit too light on a white background. Editing the background or editing the palette would work both ways.

The fourth one, I love the hair. It's cool how she's a genie. However, the light source is off. The hair shows a distinct light source which is not followed through by the rest of the doll.

On a happier note, I really like your style. It's very simple but looks cute. :3 I like it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!