Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2011, 06:00 PM

- I'm a Healer.

A Nurse. A Medic. In other words... I'm a scrapegoat for the crew.

A little harsh, but it sounds much better than it really is, trust me.

- I'm depressed about it sometimes.

Should something go wrong, should someone become dazed, should we get wiped - there is always one person who will, with an attitude, say a sentence similiar to the following:
"omfg noob healer"
And it adds to my misery, it really does. I suppose that the superficial world today really has no depth to their thoughts, for they can't simply wrap their minds around the idea that perhaps I am lagging. Perhaps I was AFK for a valid reason.

Or perhaps we didn't die because of me, but rather because half of the crew is leeching.

But no.
It's my fault.

Because I'm the healer.

- I'm in need of a break.

By now, I've become accustomed to it. Life continues, despite the downs, and I know I'll never quit my job because, quite frankly, it fills me with pride to know that I was a large part of the crew if we actually do end up defeating the final boss. Not only this, but my whole career so far has been that of a healer. I'm not that bad of one, despite what some say.

Yet sometimes I want to take a vacation from it all, you know? But being expendable as we are, there's no salary. I obtain gold from the decimation of monsters, but not near enough to take a break somewhere nice. No matter what map I go to - the subtle beginner's Village Greens, the golden sand of the Beach, the lake of Ba'asken, the peaceful Zen Gardens, there are people who need help.

But then I saw Bucaneer Boardwalk.

- I'm wishing, now, for once, for a simple bit of charity towards me, rather than others.

...Bucaneer Boardwalk.

I want to go there. I've seen the commercials; I've seen the construction; I've heard the stories.

If I could go, just me, by myself, I'd lay my rings away in my inventory. Be 1.0 again. Forget about healing for a day, and cross the gate into a place most haven't been. There's only a few anchor bugs surrounding the place; nothing I can't run from. Considering the price, I already assume that it's not overpopulated by people. I won't have to heal! I won't have to buff! I won't have to defibillirate anyone. I'd lay there, in the sand, swirling my hand in the aquamarine water, and enjoy the contrast between the warmth of the sun and the icy coolness of the liquid. Maybe people will stare at me as they walk past. Who knows? Who cares?

But after, I'd swim around and visit the Ferry - the Ship - but last, I'd go onto the Ferris Wheel.
I've never been on a Ferris Wheel before.
I wonder what it's like.

I've walked to the entrance and stood there, with the smiling ticketmaster waving at me; it's fake, a lie, but it always makes me feel slightly better about myself to know that someone, anyone, will smile at me. But in the end, I always walk away dejectedly knowing I don't have the simple slip of paper which will take me away from this painful existence.

Bucaneer Boardwalk.

I'll never be able to go.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM

People love to blame the healer. That's why I play a DPS. xD You can't go wrong with a sword in one hand and a pistol in the other, magic in your soul and cold-blooded murder in your heart. <3

Whenever I find myself in an actual PvE situation, I -never- blame the healer when the job goes wrong. It's simple tactics; if I tell them they fail, they'll fail again when we retry, or get demoralized and leave in upset. This is not what I want to happen. I want them to acknowledge that it was a small mistake and try again, hopefully doing it right this time.

...Unless they actually DO suck so badly they couldn't heal a scratch with a bandage, but hey, you of all people can't be THAT bad. XDDD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-24-2011, 07:09 PM

Teeehee. ;__;
-hugs Aaron-
They're meeeaaaaaan

Four new imagess~~

Tom x Harry WIP! Belongs to J. K. Rowling. MS Paint.

Kimiko belongs to DamaraOmohundro on deviantART but I drew herr~

Harry and Tom! They belong to J. K. Rowling. I know Tom has bad proportion

Tsubaki from Inuyasha!

" All I ever wanted . . . Was to be pretty "
(#224 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-25-2011, 07:22 PM

Character belongs to DamaraOmohundro on deviantART
I drew it, however

She blinks, look closely e
(#225 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-27-2011, 05:09 PM

Character belongs to Tarin-san on deviantART

I will eventually edit this with a version with the red band coloured in
(#226 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-28-2011, 01:57 AM

; 3 ;

/ totally abusing this thread, but just finished another art

No one commentsus? x'D

Nocritiqueforthisonepls. There's a LOT wrong. My first attempt at a shark, my first attempt at underwater, floating clothes, all that jazz.

For DamaraOmohundro on deviantART 's brother's day.
(#227 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-28-2011, 02:23 PM

Kanna : D From InuYasha
(#228 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2011, 07:00 PM

I DUN THINK YOU KNOW HOW LONG DIS TOOK.

/ that's my face, btw.

It's been ages since I animated so I had a go at it. And failed. But whatever. >:L
(#229 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2011, 01:52 PM

I HAVE DONE ABOUT 5 PICTURES, but I will not post them because they are of...colouring of /cough/ men. That my friend drew.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, AND IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU DUNNO ME LOL

//// you dunwannaseeit

The characters are my friend's. DamaraOmohundro on deviantART
I drew this and coloured it by myself though >:L

I DUNLIKE THE GUY'S FACE. But whatever, this is my second time ever drawing ppls kissing so stfjfhgh

I do suspect that by the end of the day I'll have another doll up. The one of Fluttershy. And then if I feel like it I will do Twilight Sparkle. xD
(#230 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-06-2011, 02:15 PM

WOW all of these are simply amazing would you mind taking a request you dont have to if you dont want to but if yes could you do a picture of my Vaporeon Violet here she was a request of mine to a friend but she is my character =]

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie