Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-23-2010, 04:44 PM

I said you could PM me if you needed help with transparentising; which means, I could do that for you.

What do you mean by "yaoi plotlines"? Involving certain people, or just romance stories?

Oh, and the doll is great. I have bad luck shading dresses; I love the shading. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-23-2010, 05:18 PM

Oh, lol, I thought it meant that I should pm you to ask you how to do it, I know how to do it, but I lack the determination that it takes to go to iaza.com
;________;
Umm, Yaoi plotline...Just a plotline in general xD
Ex. Guy drinks magical drink that turns him into girl. Other guy falls in love with girl. Girl turns back into guy, but they still love each other.
*_*
Which is crappy because I dislike it when guys turn into girls, but okay. D<

Ehm, thanks...Although I think that the dress is bad...And the hair is also bad...same with the shoes..
Gahh...>U<;;
The dress took the longest, though, so thanks =3

Last edited by noirmali : 06-23-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Minachan (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Minachan Send a message via MSN to Minachan Send a message via Yahoo to Minachan
Default 06-24-2010, 12:03 AM

The board is very much evil. It seems like more often than not, whenever someone posts something before me, my post is shown after theirs or vise versa.

Christy, that doll is so cute! I don't see anything wrong with it! ( >_< )
Our collab can wait. I'm done mine, but I don't want you to worry about finishing because of that. Take your time, okay? :D
(#104 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-24-2010, 06:36 PM

Mina, I'll work on that asap *__* gomen gomen, so much work! x__x I feel bad now! But I'll try my hardest okay, >_<

I was going to do the contest...So I wanted to tool shade it because some people have been complaining about tool shading and I agree with them, so I wanted to try tool shading...

Baseee, altho i only used teh head
blood-cocoa's Gallery
:C But it took 3 hrs to do this...
And then I gave up.
-shrugs and goes back to pixelling-
I had to make four layers for that hair. =.=; And I had to pixel every single layer seperately.
YEAH.
NO FUN
(Layer 1: outline)
(Layer 2: dither the rainbow colors)
(Layer 3: pixel in the shadows)
(Layer 4: pixel in the highlights)
NOFUNNOFUNNOFUN :C Im going back to MS paint.

Last edited by noirmali : 06-24-2010 at 06:40 PM.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-01-2010, 08:23 AM

Droooool. This thing looks more like a girl in a siwmming suit than in a supervillain outfit, but IF I was a supervillian then there would be no way I would sacrifice it *all*, I'd keep some of my gothi-loli things...
Momo: Such as the awkward ribbons..I mean, don't you trip n them?
Shuttup
Momo: Your eyes are black, btw, and your hair is more like a brown/orange now
...SHuttttup
Momo: And you're not that skinny
SHUTTUP

Not posting the bio. XD Lol dude, everything here defies grabity. e___e and she was supposed to have all this other stuff that would make her look more pwnage (ribbons and hearts) but I was like GAAAH at 1 AM. D<

I should have kept it, because it looked really cool outline. TT.TT

Meh. Usually I use MS Paint to make my stuff. Today I used Photoshop. e__e; Layersnomnomnomnom

...It's all painted, of course. D8 I didn't use tools. I shouldve, though, to make it less messy. And I should have cleaned it up.

....Whateeverrr, no base, this thing's for the TDP contest. ANd next is something I did in Photoshop. =D

^ THis is for my friend iProxii. You know, the one that I always end up doing artwork for even though I have so much work lined up. ;_;
Uh, and that was her OC...Photoshop, naturally. I have a basic coloring tutorial on my dA.
And this

Yeah I know it's realllly biig. e___e; And ugly. But this thing took foreever. (Photoshop as well)

..I have a Hollow Ichigo x Ichigo picture. XD On my dA, but I won't post it here because it's even bigger than the last one.

And then this one

Which is probably too big an image size. D< But basically (Yeah I used her skin palette for my new doll - what about it D< ) I just drew an eye and it turned out like this..Meh, it looks so much better without all the filters. :C

So...Anyway that work is all New --> Old..Fail

Last edited by noirmali : 08-01-2010 at 08:43 AM.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-01-2010, 08:38 AM

That's liek, not so bad at all. The hair in particular looks all anime-ish and awesome :>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#107 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-01-2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
That's liek, not so bad at all. The hair in particular looks all anime-ish and awesome :>
Awww, thanks...
Which one?
*Fail*
(#108 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-01-2010, 08:50 AM

All of them. XD

You ninja-edited a load in when I wasn't looking. CHEATER!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#109 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2010, 11:49 AM

Aaron drew this, not me. I only colored it.
Well, remember those yaoi trades I had? This is a result of one of them. C: He was nice and let me do Photoshop instead of pixel (if I had pixelled this, it would have probably killed me.)

I hope he likes it! His yaoi prompt definitely deserved this, and more. To me it looks bad, I like his original better.

Anyway, Photoshop...Sigh, Photoshop in my pixel threads...Again.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2010, 05:39 PM

O_o Holy crap, That's epic =D The only thing is the whites of his eyes should be purple, but it's still like AMFG amazing => You shade incredibly. O.o It looks so smooth and soft.

Eer... did I mention I actually reversed a Yuri story I read somewhere? :<

Yeah, and I call YOU a p*rv. XD

See? I admitted it. I'm as dirty minded as teh Christeh herself and I read about *******s. :D SO SUE ME.