Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-24-2010, 04:26 PM

I will definitely be entering and am almost finished. I will hopefully have it in by tomorrow or the 26th at the latest. I hope that's ok.
Have to go to bed now
xD
EDIT: Here is my entry sorry it is so close to the deadline

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6...6146381482.gif

Base: nicolabear on deviantART
Its kinda suckish coz I haven't dolled in ages :S
xD
Mary-Jane has gone to her first celeb bash. She is walking down the red carpet, not camera shy at all when she realises she has horrible tan lines where her sunglasses and bikini were! She also forgot to change shoes because she was still had so much summer holiday spirit that she is obsessed with flip-flops and forgot to take them off!
xD
Mad!
Hope you like!
Palettes from :: x a n d o r r a s :: p l a c e :: cartoon dolls, bases & tutorials

Last edited by Heva_Banana_Mad : 02-25-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2010, 05:01 PM

OK, since some people need it; giving an extension on the contest. The new end date is now March 5th. Everyone, please, get your entries in quickly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#403 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-05-2010, 10:11 PM

I realize that this is ENTIRELY unfinished and cra.ppy, but I really don't want people waiting on me to finish my entry perfectly.

Base Credit: Mariiis Dolls House
Pattern Credit: Sparkling Ice
CC & Kudos: Here

This is Gabriella. She's a super model attending the red carpet event "Couture For A Cause". In this event, the rich and the beautiful dress up in hot couture and participate in fund raising efforts to help their cause. Gabriella is supporting the rapidly dissappearing Gojii birds of the rain forest. Her hot couture features a faux stuffed Gojii bird, faux Gojii feather trim and lucious gold embroidery. Her wig was artfully created by the top designer fashionista Olivia Van Gogh. In her most stunning and edgy creation yet, Oliva has perfectly molded an elegant nest to perfectly feature the faux stuffed Gojii bird.

"Couture For A Cause" had some live Gojii birds running (flying?) loose. What Gabriella did not know is that this particular month is the Gojii birds time of heat. In a turn for the worst, one of the male Gojii birds flies frantically towards Gabriella's faux stuffed Gojii bird perched so seductively atop her head. In her struggle to free herself from being viciously attacked by the Gojii male, Gabriella suffered from a wardrobe misfunction of "slipping a nip".

Again, I'm sorry the male Gojii is so horribly finished. There was also going to be some loose feathers floating and her wig was going to be frizzed from being attacked, but as I'd said, I ran out of time ^^;

*All characters and events, including the bird, are products of my imagination.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 03-06-2010 at 10:26 AM.
(#404 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2010, 07:45 PM

I have a doll, is way too far past the deadline to enter her?

EDIT:

This is Melissa. She loves getting dressed up, and doing her hair. She is naturally a brunette, but this time, she wanted to dye her hair blonde. But her little cousin switch the labels on the blonde dye and a bottle of green dye. Now that she's finally here, she notices for the first time that her hair is bright green! She earns the nickname "Medusa" because the paparazzi think her hair looks like garden snakes.

base credit: DHF - Bases

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 03-08-2010 at 08:42 PM.
(#405 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2010, 08:22 PM

Nope; feel free. But tomorrow I have to start making the awards; so this will be the last one. XD

(#406 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-08-2010, 08:26 PM

Dammit! I'm almost done... literally. All I have to do is add some highlights to this one part, and I'm done.

(#407 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2010, 08:31 PM

Okies; I'll wait for you and Bella to finish, then that will be it.

(#408 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-09-2010, 06:38 AM

TADA! Have you ever accidentally tucked your skirt into your undies after using the restroom? Well, this girl has! XD
Base: Base is Agent by Foxy.
Patterns: P i x ** P a r a d i s e ****

(#409 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-09-2010, 07:01 AM

OK, this contest is now closed. ^^ I will start choosing winners and making awards; be patient. I have two days off coming up so I won't take long.

(#410 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM

OK, prizes are done; eventually. Congrats to everyone! Btw, the winner has to post their contest in a new thread; this one is getting far too long. X

1st: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../1st_prize.gif
Joint 2nd: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2nd_prize1.gif and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2nd_prize2.gif
3rd: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../3rd_prize.gif
Thanks for entering: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Sigs/1tfe1.gif and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gs/11tfe11.gif

Closed Thread