Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-11-2009, 10:18 AM

Oh i totally got Princess Diana. She was so pretty! And i think it's very sad that she died (even though i wasn't born when she was.)

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 11:09 AM

Dietys? *Brainy*

Imma do satanperson. Maybe. I'll see if I can get it in on time.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 04-11-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heva_Banana_Mad View Post
I claim Athena! Greek goddess! Is it ok if I do her singer? Also can I sort of use a picture reference so do the same kind of pose and stuff?
Yes, you can Heva, but please, if you use a reference pic, provide the link. ^^

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 11:34 AM

I will don't worry!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 11:20 AM

I already have my first entry! This is Mary, Queen on Scots. Sorry for the small size....

I chose Mary because I think she changed the whole Elizabethan Era. If Elizabeth I hadn't executed her, she would have most likely been queen of England. She was born in 1542 and was executed in 1587. Queen Elizabeth I held the crown at that time, which was pretty amazing for a woman.
Base: KawaiiHannah

I would like to do someone different next...

Oh! Jackie Kennedy is miiiine!

Here is a picture:

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 04-12-2009 at 12:06 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-12-2009, 11:54 AM

Hey guys and all contestants, can you please provide a picture. I hate to add that now but I did mention it but didn't require it.

Thanks!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 02:21 PM

We didn't have to use the picture to make the doll, did we? I didn't base mine off any one picture...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 07:09 PM

Mine is probably going to be based off many pictures..or I might go the other way and do my own style!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-12-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
We didn't have to use the picture to make the doll, did we? I didn't base mine off any one picture...
No, you don't have to base it off a picture but I would prefer one just for reference. And, I rather you guys choose it because you might find a picture closer to what you dolled or a picture that you like better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiemum777 View Post
Mine is probably going to be based off many pictures..or I might go the other way and do my own style!
Just provide the links. ^^

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Base by TheHWord.
Marie Antoinette: 2 November 1755 - 16 October 1793. She married Louis XVI and became Queen of France during the French Revolution. Known for being a bit of an arrogant "bubblehead" (I read a article describing her as such. xD), and supposedly said the phrase "Let them eat cake". :P

My doll's dress is a bit more simple then something she would wear, but it took me forever. I wasn't sure it I should have made her hair a grey-white, or blond, as she is portrayed with both hair colours. I decided on grey-white, because most people back then wore wigs in that colour, so I'm guessing a queen would, too. That was the style. :D I'm still working on the dress, but unless I make it look any better, then this is my entry.

Picture:

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-13-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread