Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 12:47 AM

Aww, thanks so much. ^^;

I agree completely with what you say about some of the palettes though. But I was seriously fed up with continously fiddling with them. Each palette had about 14 shades each.. and I kept tweaking them but I couldn't get them just right. XDDD

Thanks again! ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 11:51 AM

IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUFORBEINGSOGOOD.>:c

XD, jk, you're uber and now I'm a lil' annoyed. XD

You seem familliar. D': Do you know me? `chiisankawaii`

I love all your dolls. >:C your dithering is insane and amazing.

I love the hair on the latest doll.

The jellyfishes are cute. All the food is cute. D:

And the shading is amazing.

-kills self-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-26-2009, 10:02 PM

Thanks for the comments, but you're seriously much better than me Christy. ;3

Anyway, Updates!~ (More like crappy dump-dates.. but yeah.. ^^

Soo, I used Christy's base for some Visual Kei inspired dolls. Yes, I frankendolled my own dolls on the hair. XD The hairstyles were based on how I had my hair cut recently, and from some random Jrockers.

I haven't dolled in so long, and these were made a while ago, so I am really rusty. :\ I worked hardest on the hair though, because it was meant to be a practice for random styles.

Don't kill me, but yes, that one is supposed to be a guy. XD ^^

The one below is meant to be female though.

Base belongs to Noirmali. ♥

You may now CC about how crappy my dolls are! XD

*fail*

(#14 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2009, 10:04 PM

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE'S HAIR. And you edited it a little, so it looks sooo sweet. X3
The first oen has an interesting hairstyle! XDD I'm not gonna kill you, that base is multigenderal it's just that it's like looks more like a girls XD

Dam, ur the only one that ever use my base XD its very amazing <3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-26-2009, 10:12 PM

Aww, thanks. ^^; Yeah, I tend to like editing things.. especially to make them the opposite gender.. <.<;

And yep, the first one was inspired by how I style my hair, actually. I had it cut like Yumehito's (a guy) from Ayabie when they used to be VK. XD

Meh, female bases are good for Visual Kei Jrockers, many of them look like women anyway. XDD

Thanks again tho, and I might use your base again if I have the time. I want to doll my charrie Arath on it, who has a similar style. ^_^;

(#16 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2009, 10:18 PM

Aww, that guy looks cute. XD
And I steal your palettes. *noms them* Nao minee. >W>
8D... You are using my base...It's making me so happy xD I wanna make you happy too now s/wt
(#17 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-26-2009, 10:20 PM

I like the second hairstyle too :3

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#18 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-26-2009, 10:26 PM

I know he is. X3 Hmm.. I'd give you my palettes I used for these, but I made them up as I went and they weren't organized because I kept switching to different tones to pick what I liked more and yeah.. o.o Tons of different colors all around my workspace, crazy it was. XD

Maybe if I can find them and properly organize them, I'll let you have them too. ^_^;

And thanks Aaron, I honestly thought if you ever commented on them you'd say they looked g.ay though. No offense. XDD

The second hairstyle and color was also inspired by another guy, but I can't remember what band he's from..

(#19 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2009, 10:54 PM

Okayokay fine >_> I'll give you CC seeing as you want it.
On the first one, the hair looks sorta like flames; you should have it shaded more vividly so you can tell the difference.
You could've added darker makeup? Just so it goes along with the hair, and perhaps give a few AA's with the hair and the skin tone.

The second one's pretty good but I don't like the hair outline; it's not... round? enough.

Plus most hair is fuller than that, unless it's the type of hair that I think it is - slided, then you just add a few strands that go longer. XD like, two pixel strand that goes longer.

And the cloth on the second one is shaded weird.

There, there you go D:<
(#20 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-14-2010, 08:03 PM

Wow, I haven't posted a doll for ages.. ;___; Ehm.. I kind of keep going on hiatus from art altogether, and it really shows.. so rusty~ D8

Anyway, new doll... guess it's sorta a female demon of some sort.. ;O It's been a WIP of mine for a reeeally long time. =/

I tried some different things; firsts for me such as: the hairystyle, the purple fire, and attempting to make a semi-transparent article of clothing.. did not go so well.. o___o

Eeer, anyway.. enjoy? *bites lip*

Base