Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Thank you guys for the responses.

@ AaronShadows:

Thank you, my hair skills are ok but they arent that great as some other artist i admire. So most of the time i say it sucks but actually it is ok.

@ Silver_Wolf_Kitty:

I will try to fix the mermaid tail tomorrow, if i can find some time between reading a book, making 2 speeches for monday and learning for my exams.

I made a little doll yesterday, and i finally uploaded it.

Base -> My Chyo Base

Make sure to check out the contest on my site!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-15-2009, 02:33 PM

Hey guys,

I hope you guys dont mind that i dubble post again. But i hate it when i have a new doll and i have to edit my last post, if nobody posted after me. It makes the post so much longer.

Again a new doll from me, i saw one of the bases by hollay. TheHWord on deviantART this morning. And i felt like making a doll on it. I decided to make my character Amy A.K.A Blue Thunder.

Amy is wearing one of her clubbing outfits. I edited the eyes of the base, and i also deleted a part of the legs.

I am currently working on changing my hair shading style to the one you see in this doll. So itsnt that great, still working on it.
Maybe i will add some building to to doll, i didnt feel like doing it now.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-15-2009, 09:33 PM

I love your dolls. You do such a good job on them
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-16-2009, 07:07 AM

Thank you hun

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-16-2009, 03:32 PM

Her top looks a little strange, though it may be the fishnetting doesn't look very natural with the curve of her body. >> A suggestion I've got is to make an actual top, folds and shading and all, then look at a fishnet shirt of some kind and pay attention to how the material is spaced out. ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
immortalxbarbie (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-16-2009, 04:22 PM

Your work is amazing, I love how you shade.
I love the hair on the last one it actually looks like cybrlocks. I agree about the top, but over all its a great job.

"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Driver"

Last edited by immortalxbarbie : 03-16-2009 at 04:26 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-17-2009, 12:22 PM

Thank you guys for the comments and cc.
I know the fishnet doesnt have any folds, and a lot of shading. I only used two colors for it.

I really wanted to make cyb3rlox, i love them. But they are so hard to make, so i finally got that result.

And another new doll from me. I finally found some time to finish some dolls of me, i started with some weeks ago.

Some weeks ago i noticed a little cute base by Danita -> Board Message And i immidiatly got inspiration for a doll using that base. So i started on it, but because of my busy life i didnt got the time to finish it.

I really wanted to do a green with brown themed pixel/doll. I really enjoy those colors together. Maybe you already noticed.

I went a little crazy with the crazy hat, but i like it. It looks like the huge hats some people wear when it is raining. And i wanted to make a dress, because i suck at making them. :P

I edited the base I used for both doles, I pixeled some arms myself, because the original base only had 2 different arm poses. And I also changed the skin color. I hope she dont mind :P

A little "ad"
There is a contest running at my site, feel free to check it out and enter it. If you have any problems with my site (layout doesnt work right, you dont see anything, or other problems like that) feel free to tell me.

Last edited by Destroy_x : 03-17-2009 at 12:24 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
immortalxbarbie (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-17-2009, 01:26 PM

Again amazing. I love the hair on the doll hiding behind the little fence(?) good job

"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Driver"
(#19 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 09:47 PM

there so cute.
yeah, I can't see a thing on you site, which sucks
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Destroy_x (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-18-2009, 08:06 AM

Thank you guys.

@ Sweet Temptation:

May i ask which browser you use, because i know my site doesnt show up with one browser. Forgot the name.

You can also look at my deviantart account for most of the dolls and the contest information. x-Destroy-x on deviantART