Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Once again, it's AMAZING! ^^
You are really good at hand drawn dolls.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-10-2009, 03:57 PM

^ yes, i totally agree! i could never do anything like that!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 02-10-2009, 06:51 PM

Wow I LOVE the last one you've done! It's very a creative idea. For some reason I really like the dress...=)
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 03:06 PM

WOW! Those are even better than the ones I do now. Really great idea. I think you will come in the top three in the contest.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-16-2009, 01:17 PM

I was making a doll for something completely different when all of a sudden there was a pattern on her dress...then I thought "what the heck" and decided to enter Hayley's pattern contest.

Here she is!

The part I was really proud about (because I suc.k so horribly at it!) was the hair. I really impressed myself with the roots, but they got covered up in the main doll, lol.

So here are the roots that I was proud of:

I made everything you see, from scratch, except for the base. I am proud of the background too! It doesn't have stars on it because, duh she stole them! ^^ Oh yeah and I loved her swirly wand too!
Let me know what ya'll think! And if you have CC please give it, though a little kudos would be nice too!

Medley Base-By: Zipple

And because I can't help myself with my love for sparklies:

She stole the STARS, she MUST be sparkly! ^.~

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 10-16-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: E.1 Swirly E.2 Sparkly
(#16 (permalink))
Old
This_is_for_you_22 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-16-2009, 01:22 PM

wow lovie that is amazingi love the hair and i would have never guessed that "you think" that you arent good at hair bc you are amazing!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-22-2009, 07:06 AM

luvv the sparkley one!!!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

(#18 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-06-2009, 02:55 PM

New doll! Well it's not really new (since it's been done for a week) but its the first most of you have seen of her, lol:

Base Credit: Mariiii's Doll's House
Base Edits By Me

This is Emily and as you can tell she's not very happy at the moment. You see, her overly excited mother picked out the most sickeningly cutest costume she could possibly find, a pumpkin. Emily's been trick-or-treating for some time now and she's pulling in a good haul, but she's tired of all the "ooo's and awww's', the pictures, the itchy leafy collar and fringe socks, but most of all she just really wants to put her arms down. Her mother took this one last photo before taking her sweet and sleepy daughter home.

I had a lot of fun making her. I mean, who doesn't like an uber cute kid?!There were a lot of difficulties with the entry though. For one I wasn't going to do a background; I wanted to do long socks, but her legs were so short and her costume so long that it would have just looked like stockings. I started to make a background because none of the other requirements would have worked with this doll/base. The first background took me several several hours and I ended up dumping it and starting on a much more simple background.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2009, 03:39 PM

awwwwwww i love it soo much even tho i have seen it b4 lol

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 01:05 AM

I forgot to CC this when I saw it, so I thought I would sneak it in now before bed.

I think this doll is really cute and the simplified background definately worked out better. It came out very nicely Something seems off about the grass, but I'm not really sure how grass can be improved. Its a bit of a toughie. Maybe a bit more variation in colour would've improved it? Just a slight highlight along the top, like from the starlight.

The pumpkin outfit is adorable! My one picky point is the shoulders seem a bit high, so the pumpkin seems like its eating its "stalk" in a sorts, but pumpkins are funny shaped and it could be chalked up to that The top could use a little smoothing out since the cut out pieces seem chunky in some spots, like a sort of circular chunky rather than cut out pumpkin pieces chunky. Just smoothly out the outlines would help with that.

Av & Sig Credit: Me