Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Hand Drawn (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/)
-   -   MFrana's Handdrawn Dolls (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/20586-mfranas-handdrawn-dolls.html)

mfrana 01-21-2009 12:18 AM

MFrana's Handdrawn Dolls

Here's a few of my handdrawn dolls. I've been dolling for about 2 and 1/2 years on and off.

all the bases are from DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

These are not my first dolls. I made the pirate doll almost a year ago and the other two a few months ago.

Elanorea 01-21-2009 11:58 AM

Ooh, nice! I love the red glow effect on the second doll, and the dress folds on the first one are awesome. The only thing that bothers me is that the patterned part of the top on the first doll seems barely shaded. Also, on the second doll the hair sticks together in big clumps - I can't tell if this was intentional or not. But overall, these dolls are really very good :)

mfrana 01-24-2009 10:05 PM

thanks! I know the shading isnt very good on the patterned part of the first dolls dress, and neither is the pattern, but by the time I got to that I was sick of that dress and just wanted to get done with it. maybe someday I'll fix it.

I've been really busy lately so I haven't had much time to make any new dolls, but hopefully I'll be able to make some soon.

mfrana 04-20-2009 11:32 PM

here's some new dolls, 2 entries for a starwars dolling pageant (call me a geek if you want, seriously, I don't care.) and a figureskater.

Base-~Fainelloth Dolls~

Base-The Pixel Corner

Base-DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

the reason 2 of the dolls have a ugly grey background is that they are from my deviantART account and I didn't feel like changing the background color.

and here is a link to the dolling pageant - Miss Doll Sith :: 2009
(btw both of the entries made it to the 2nd round.)

XxHollyxX 05-03-2009 04:52 PM

WOW. Your dolls are just superb! Keep it up.

Heva_Banana_Mad 05-04-2009 12:13 PM

I love the way you shaded the creases in the dress on the first one! All of them are brilliant!

mfrana 07-07-2009 02:38 PM

Some more dolls!!! 2 for the Starwars pagent, and 2 self portraits. Once again, they all have the ugly gray/green deviantART background.

I have more dolls posted on deviantART - iSk8er95 on deviantART

Base(both dolls were made on bases from the same set)- ~Fainelloth Dolls~
Pagent(the first doll is for round 2 and the second is for round 3)- Miss Doll Sith :: 2009

Base - DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

Base - C H A M A // ___________

TheHayleyDoll 07-07-2009 02:58 PM

I love the last two. I'm more of a casual doll type person. :P The one with the sweater reminds me of my clothing style (t-shirt/tanktop, hoodie, tight jeans, converse. Almost everyday. xD). And the last one is absolutely adorable. ^_^

dynamitegrlz 07-07-2009 06:59 PM

How do you do your hair, because it looks uhh-mazing.

mfrana 11-15-2009 10:55 AM

I've been really busy with high school and stuff, but I did have time to finish these dolls

once again they have the ugly grey/green background