Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default ;_*Zombie Lab-+x (Telephone's Pixelness) - 01-13-2009, 06:55 PM

I'm not really into dolling, but I hope this thread is allowed since I do still pixel and need somewhere to track my progress. I have been pixelling since about September 2007, and I hope that reflects in the work. On that subject, I'll be posting some very old pixels here later on so you can compare how much I've improved, I may even repixel a few [:
(CC is welcome, but ya know- not required)
I've been working on a pixel layout for a website I plan to open and I have taken bits I like off it to show ya'll before the site is released. ENJOY;;

Zombie Lab- at least, I think it's a zombie and a lab o__o Or bits that go in a lab. We're trying to create a new brain for the zombie since the old one is starting to fall apart, I hope we haven't created a clone by accident @_@

(the skillzz comment: I can already see several mistakes I have made. I would go back and edit but... -facepalm- it's a bit too late for that, I forgot to anti aliase the blue XD I think I did well on this one though, probably one of my best.)

Botanical Surprise- Aha ;D The rise of the test tubes and giant conical (sp?) flasks. Overrsly, this is also part of the layout and we're trying to grow MOAR windmill flowers. That's why the petals look odd o_o

(the skillzz comment: hmm, I prefer the zombie but I still like this [': Mistakes made obviously, but who is perfect? And you can't really tell it's a windmill, but I like the shading on them. I'm working that dithering look =D)

And that's it for now.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!