Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-14-2009, 12:58 PM

OMG i've only just started to make hand drawn dolls (had a bit of trouble at the start - did something i wasn't supposed to do) but i have just finished doing a potrait and doing hair for the first time ... now i understand why people say with time and practice you get better at making them - you went from (don't be offended) making a not so good doll to making a few AMAZING dolls!!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-20-2009, 05:53 PM

Thank you for that! But yea it just takes patience and practice. I had started with tuts from Watermelon Bubblegum, but her style didn't work for me. Then i found a place called Ninique's Minidollz. So just keep at it and don't loose hope. Everyone has to start somewhere.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-27-2010, 12:07 PM

After months on leave, I am back with my first doll in a LONG time!:
It's a hippie girl. The jeans are the first jeans I've done with folds and I like them alot! I also really like the bandanna. Tell me what you think!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 02-27-2010, 12:49 PM

WOW i looooove it! i especially like the bandana! but you forgot base credit again lol cant wait to see more from you

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-27-2010, 12:50 PM

oh my god..... -__- i did didn't I. I'm sorry it's been a long time.
Base credit goes to Kawaii Hannah.
And thank you! I will definately start up again because i've honestly missed dolling. It was my stress relif and it's fun so expect more from me.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 02-27-2010, 01:23 PM

yea i have started handdrawing but i havent done any in about a month or 2 but i want to start up again when i am not soo busy with school

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-27-2010, 02:00 PM

Same here. School's a bummer. And for me, my desktop isn't set up and handrawing dolls is hard to do on a laptop. So as soon as my dad fixes my computer (i miss windows xp!) I will be doing alot more.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 06-10-2010, 12:35 PM

Ok. Now here is a doll I meant to post (and by post I mean finish) months ago. And I just got around to it last night.

I like everything about it except the boots. Black palettes are just not my thing.

Some CC would be awesome
The Base credit goes to Liquid Rainbow, but her site is down so there is nothing to link back to

"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Kiwi_Kat : 06-10-2010 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Base credit
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 06-21-2010, 03:02 PM

Okie dokie now. I have a new doll and a remake of an old doll. Both are characters from Sailor Moon. First, Jupiter:

I redid the hair, and really like it. It still is a little bad because I was going through my computer and just found it so it's rather old now.

Now, Mars:

I HATE the hair. Just absolutely hate it. I tried re-doing it 3 TIMES! I tried all diffrent tuts and it still turned out like crap! Another doll I discovered while on my adventure through my hard drive that just needed the hair, shoues, and head band which I LOVE

Both base credits are to Wish04 at da.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 06-28-2010, 12:18 AM

My new doll is a portrait of my bestfriend Emma. This base is exactly her figure and I had been lacking inspiration. I would say this is the best doll I've done so far. Viola!:

Base credit: CCG (21) Fantasies
CC is welcomed and encouraged.