Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#171 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2009, 06:07 PM

XD.... .__.;; Yeah I did notice. They're cute. OwO but i didn't know if you wanted me to comment on tem or not. XD THe abs totally go with him, but if Sonic or Shadow had abs..

...-dies-

I wrote down that I wanted to be a mangaka. .__.; They all support me but I see them, they know that it's not a good lifestyle. I guess I should be a doctor like everyone wants -.-;

Sorry, ranting on your page.

Unno, I know that this may sound annoying, but can you teach me how to do gems ._.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#172 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2009, 06:09 PM

Umm.... no, because I made that gem up as I went along until it looked right. ^^; Maybe if I spent more time on them I could come up with a more exact method, but at the moment it's all trial and error. xD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#173 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2009, 01:42 PM

NEW! For some reason when I saw Hayley's new base, I just HAD to doll Cruella de Vil on it. O_o So, here she is! The younger, prettier version of that infamous cartoon fur-lover! XD

Quite a bit of editing took place on the face, mostly the eyebrows and lips and the irises. >> The rest is more or less unchanged. I love her fur stole! It came out looking fuzzy, which makes me happy.

Base: Orange-Bubbles on deviantART

(#174 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2009, 01:44 PM

Awww, crapp! I love this! XD I love the fur and the hair the most, it's really cool how it does look a little fuzzy :3

I wanna pet it nao. D:

The eyes lewk kewl too.;x;

And I just noticed how amazingly shaded the shirt is...

(#175 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2009, 01:46 PM

It's actually a dress; Cruella always wears that black dress. ^^ And that shading includes only three colors. XD Yay for simplicity!

(#176 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-16-2009, 04:23 PM

Your fur came out so nicely! I agree that it looks delightfully fuzzy, which is supremely difficult to manage. One picky thing, I noticed the gray outline for the white hair is a bit dark for the color. It might help to make it a slightly lighter shade, then it would blend better. Oh yes, and since I noticed this as well, you forgot to shade around the hair line. I always forget it myself, but a good reminder anyways.

I never thought about this before, but what color are her eyebrows? It just struck me that I have no idea D:

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#177 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM

I DID shade aorund the hairline; Hayley just doens't make pallettes with a lot of contrast. And with the hair, well... I'll take the advice for next tgime, I'm too lazy to edit. XD

Her eyebrows are a dark brown, as I couldn't get black to blend with her skin without making them look like a kind of hole in her forehead. x.x

(#178 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2009, 09:11 AM

Okies, this isn't pixel-work, but I don't care... it's my thread!

Bijou, the cute Knuckles-Rouge child invented by Hayley. XD Knouge child: Bijou by ~MAGICatMIDNIGHT on deviantART

I colored with CRAYONS! If y'all like, I may make more crayon stuff, because crayons make me happy.

(#179 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM

Yay! CRAYONS! Crayons FTW!
Yeah I like crayons.
I love the sunshine and the wings Spirit.
(#180 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2009, 01:35 PM

Sorry, my bad. XD You could have used the edited light skin tone I made, 'cuz that has a little more contrast. :P But I like it. ^^

I really like the Bijou drawing! Crayons = Awesomeballs! xD She has big feet - like her mom. :P