Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 06:09 PM

NEEWWW!!!
This is Angel, from the Miscreant League rp; she's a plant-lady. Likee poison ivy, but cooler. xD Yeah, I could've faded the hair green the non-tool way, but it was too big, and I've got, like a million other dolls to do, not to mention homework, so I cheated.

Base: TheHWord on deviantART

SVANA! I think it's about time I updated her look. xD I was listening to James Bond music while dolling tihs. The outfit is heavily inspired by some stuff I saw in fashion magazines. XD I made one with the hat, and one withut... which do you prefer?

Base: *DEAC loves you.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 03-11-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 06:26 PM

I like with the hat. ^^ It's cute. The jacket looks... spiffy. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM

XD We'll say she stole it from her dad. Kidding; it's a bit small for that.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2009, 01:20 PM

NEW!
It's Gettle, form the Fallout rp! For those of you who don't know, Gettle is an amnesiac. Heck, even her ames is off; someon had been tryong to tell her to "get lost", but had been interrupted, so it came out as "Get l-", which sounds like "Gettle." Gettle mistook this to be her name. XD

She is an idiotic genius, one coul say; as far as technology goes, she's a gifted genius. but when it comes to the rest of the world, she can be found... lacking.

First attempt at animation! Woo! (It sucks...)

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 04:19 PM

That's really cute. I like the animation, it's a little blocky but it's good for your first attempt at it. ^^ I just love the dress though, ee! ^^

Tell me, is she looking at Natho?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#96 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2009, 05:51 PM

How'd you guess?
I was mainly figureing out the program. And you said the style was fifties, and this dress is very fifties-inspired, though they wouond't have worn such a vibrant pink.

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 06:10 PM

The Dirty Springwear dresses are pink, a bit faded but still pink. XD It's still pretty much spot on though.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#98 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2009, 06:13 PM

My mom helped me; she was born in the early fifties. XD She had some dress patterns form the era, so I could look at the pictures on the cover. ^^

(#99 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2009, 06:34 AM

NEW!
It's Caramel, from the Half-breeds rp! Sooo. Much. EDITING!
The original base came as a stick, whereas Caramel's curvy and has a set of Double D's. x.x I plan on dolling all the club half-breeds on this base, as it's easy and fun to edit. ^^

BASE: Pixellite

(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-05-2009, 04:06 PM

That's great; I love the hair. XD That base must have given you headaches to edit, but it looks great.