Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-15-2008, 12:16 PM

Actually, if you do a good shape, not shading black can work well, and I have seen a few dollers who do that, who have been dolling for years, but the armwarmers really do need shading >.< Those shorts look amazing as a skirt, like one made of shiny silver leather stuff, but they need a line to define where they are if they're shorts, and the hair needs more shading and light. But a fawesome beginner doll ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 01-01-2009, 12:31 AM

Wow it sure has been a while since I've posted any! I've attempted a few, but the hair and pants always came out horrible. I think this one came out good, though. I'm quite pleased with it. Mkay, here it is.

It's me (in the summertime I guess) with my side bangs pulled back! The shading on the shorts isn't to great. I tried drawing them like some I have. I didn't exactly succeed on that, though. I think the shirt is pretty good, as well as the hair. And flipflops look good I think. They aren't shaded, but oh well.

And here I used that doll in a thing about me. The writing took FOREVER. I like how it came out, though, I may put it in my siggie ^_^.

Oh, and the base is from KawaiiHannah.com :: Online Portfolio of Web Design, Illustration and Pixel Art

So what do you all think?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xRetroRainbow (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-01-2009, 12:37 AM

JORDAN!
I love it!
]I sent you the one I made of me!

dance like no one's watching
just please don't fall.
avvie/siggy;
glitter-graphics.com
(#14 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2009, 12:39 AM

Yay! Someone loves it! I can't wait to see the one you made. I didn't get it yet...Did you already send it? Oh well guess I'll find out ^_^
(#15 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-30-2009, 07:13 PM

New doll! This one is Belle from Beauty and the Beast (obviously).
Base: Chocotini on deviantART

I hate the hair. The shading is horrible on it. The little bump/bun looking thing on her head is supposed to be the top of her pony tail (if you see pictures of Belle, you can see the top of it like that). I attempted to draw it. Other than the hair, I think I did a pretty good job. I'm proud XD. I love the dress. The dress I think came out great for my first try at a dress, especially like that. I added the pink background just cause I was too lazy to make it transparent. And I put the quote just cause I thought it would be neat. But what do you all think? Any suggestions?
And I may make more Belle dolls since Belle is my favorite princess (yeah, teens can like Disney princesses, too ^_^).
(#16 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-31-2009, 10:55 AM

Here's little Belle!

Base:*DEAC loves you.
Again, I hate the hair. That's the worst part. I think the dress is good. What do you all think?
(#17 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Here's the doll I made for the contest on here.

The clouds aren't great, I know. The rest I think is pretty good. =) What do you think? Any suggestions?
Base: KawaiiHannah.com :: Online Portfolio of Web Design, Illustration and Pixel Art
(#18 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-07-2009, 06:05 PM

I like your dolls.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 04:23 AM

Ok I shall start with the one of you in the summer: I Love it!
Big Belle: The outline of the hair is too dark in my opinion but I love the dress.
Little Belle: It's good but if you think about it the ponytail wouldnt be that smooth and round at the bottom where it ends. It should be spiky or at least a bit rougher.
Contest Doll: I love it. You are great at doing blonde hair. I did an angel for the contest too.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-08-2009, 03:34 PM

Thanks, both of you! Like you said, Heva, Belle's hair isn't too great. I don't do to well with brown hair. Heh. And thanks for the advice, I'll try taking it for my next doll. =)