Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 04:16 PM

Yeah, I see what you mean about the dress. I noticed it should've had a little more shading, but I was to lazy (whew!) The "stockings" are actually her legs. I forgot to add that I edited her legs so the looked somewhat like metal(not really) and I called it "Steel Leg". Don't ask me why, this is coming from the mind of a 13 year old who reads WAAYYY to much

Edit: New doll!

Notes: I think I'm getting better, no? Anywho, these are two of my charries from a different site, Elisa (Pronounced Ee-ly-za) and Emma. I'm really proud! No shoes because shoes are overrated. All CC welcome!

Base: nicolabear on deviantART

Sorry for the double post >.<

Notes: I'm really proud of this doll! I wasn't go to do a shirt, but then I decided I would do a Bikini top, but it didn't come out looking like that, now did it? Anywho, I'm pretty proud of the shading on the shorts, and then hair. I'm soooo proud of it ^^

Base: nicolabear on deviantART

Ughsies, triple post D: So sorry!!

Notes: Ugh, please, no CC on the dress. I was originally going to have her be nude, but we can't really have that, now can we? So I just quickly drew in the dress. My main focus was the hair and the Headband, which is sort of like her crown. Yeah. That's a pearl on it. I was going to do some makeup but then I got lazy and didn't do it. Definately a fail. CC is welcome for the hair!

base: YUME STUDIO - Angy-chan's dollz & more...

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-01-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: You know you can post 4 images in one post, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 12-31-2009, 11:37 PM

I really like that one, but the face cind'a blends in with the hair because of the eyes, but other then that it looks nice.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 01-01-2010, 12:00 AM

Yeah, I was having trouble with that, but I got to lazy to fix it. I couldn't be bothered to change the hair colour either, because that woud require work But that's just the problem with whites. They're very hard to work with ._.'

(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-01-2010, 09:50 AM

There could be a few more shadows in the hair, to make it look shinier, and the eyes look flat, as though they have no shading. Same with the lips.

I do think that this is one of your best dolls, though

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 01-01-2010, 03:28 PM

Hi, this is Kira. Umm...yeah, the eyes came like that. I just made the shading match the theme more, but I see what you mean.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 12:31 AM

Without sounding particularly rude but..... Is your doll pregnant? the way that you have shaded her dress makes her look prego...no offense or anything!

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 01-02-2010, 06:20 PM

Haha, no, she's not pregnant. The base just had ultra big hips. Plus, if she were supposed to pregnant, I think the baby bump would be a little higher up

New doll!

Notes: I was listening to Punk.b*tch by 3OH!3 when I made this. I was originally going to give her a mohawk, but then I decided just having purple hair was ok @~@ I'm really proud of this. That black thing around her waist is a belt, and those are boots, not socks down there on her feet! Ugghh...I was having trouble with the base. It's so dang small >.<
Base: CCG (21) Fantasies

EDIT:
Another doll >.<

Notes: She's a water fairy I simply adore this ^-^ The dress's shading is a little funny, and her right leg is really weird, but I was just to lazy to fix it >.< Stupid laziness. She doesn't have any wings because I think of Faerie's wings like butterfly wings, they're very delicate, and since she's a water fairy she spends a lot of time in the water. So they might tear D: Yeepp...all CC is welcome for both dolls ^^
Base: CCG (21) Fantasies

Gradient Palette: P i x ** P a r a d i s e ****

Last edited by KiraIMustBeInvisible : 01-02-2010 at 09:00 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 01-08-2010, 08:34 PM

Two new dolls!! They're both not great, but I love the hair on them :3

Notes: I kind of like this one. The shading was hard because I was using such dark pallettes. Those things on her legs were supposed to be leggings but they ended up looking like weird striped legs. The side of the hair (like the top left part) was being all weird and I was to lazy to fix it. No transparency because I'm laaazzzzzzyyyyyy

Notes: This one started out pretty cute. I adore the hair!!! The shirt is ok. I was trying to make on of those button down shirts with the collars (because she's a farm girl and all) I was making this while listening to country love songs. I was trying to make boot cut jeans but the ended up looking like shiny pieces of blue fabric (if you can call it that) and those things on her feet were meant to be Cowgirl boots. Failed at that now, didn't I?? All CC is welcome, except for on the "shoes"

bases from: Mariii's Doll House (no link right now @~@)

Last edited by KiraIMustBeInvisible : 01-09-2010 at 03:52 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 01-09-2010, 04:40 PM

I'm sooo sorry for the triple post. But I'm so proud of this doll I thought it needed it's own post :3

Can anyone guess who this is??? That's right! It's Justin Bieber!! I think I did him a bit of justice, but not much T^T Anyway....all CC is welcome!!

Base: KawaiiHannah.com :: Online Portfolio of Web Design, Illustration and Pixel Art

(#30 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 01-10-2010, 12:01 AM

do you make your own bases on some?or do u keep in tuch with someone who does pixel art?