Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2008, 10:47 PM

New Doll ^^

Base
Attached Images
File Type: png untitled2.PNG (2.8 KB, 11 views)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM

Here's a new one, again. Nobody ever seems to post on here. -.-

Base is watermelon bubblegum.
Attached Images
File Type: png Blood Sisters.PNG (5.1 KB, 9 views)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2008, 11:07 PM

The hair is pretty good. You could use different hairstyles then just those two for more variety, though.

However, it still seems like you're using pillow shading and shading with the base techniques. Why don't you try folds? Try looking some more tutorials to see how proper folds are done.

Also, I would suggest copying and pasting your dolls in (like you would post an image in your siggy) instead of adding attachments. It makes things easier to see and stuff. ^^
(#34 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM

Alrighty, I tried out a couple new things on this doll. I love shirt. I think it looks really cool.

Base: Welcome To Sabbiness

<3
(#35 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-04-2009, 01:58 PM

Oooh, it's quite good. The effects are making me dizzy. xD Lazy creature, you forgot shoes.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#36 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2009, 04:06 PM

xD Ooops!

Here's a new one!

Base: YUME STUDIO - Angy-chan's dollz & more...

<3
(#37 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-04-2009, 04:13 PM

Oh dear.
The shading on the top is a little weird. O.o Maybe try making it lighter on one side and less highlight on the other? Blek.
The skirt thing is also a little strange.. Why is it just black between her legs? O.o Is that because the skirt just kind of caves in there?
The hair is pretty good, but it also looks too solid. A bit like a wig. -_-

Sorry if I just devastated you, xD

All in all, it's still better than the last one. :)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#38 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-04-2009, 04:20 PM

On the shirt, try switching where you put the highlights and where the dark thing in the middle is.

Might I suggest for the skirt to draw an outline and then white it out? Because It looks like you were following the base a bit.

It's really cute though <3

baby, you got me. ♥
(#39 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2009, 05:21 PM

Aww! Thanks guys! I will try all of your suggestions! ^^

<3
(#40 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-04-2009, 05:36 PM

I can't wait to see it ^^

baby, you got me. ♥
Closed Thread