Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-27-2008, 06:15 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy <33
Tool shading is too hard for me. >.<
I've been pixelling for about two years. (And I still suck. x___x)
One more day until spring break! Horray! ^3^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2008, 07:25 PM

Only thing is that you should've made the zombie hair have a larger palette since, from what I see, there are only two colours in that whole palette.

Other then that, I have nothing to say since I'm more suckish and it'll sound stupid and pointless because no one would listen. *sits in the corner and cannot be seen due to the shadows*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-28-2008, 04:20 AM

Hayley, you're not a shadow person; I am. XD No one hears me in rl even if I say it in their ear.

And Hammy, at least you have a definite style; mine is never the same, in drawing or anything else, and it bothers me.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2008, 07:09 AM

My style is crap, if that counts... At least in my mind... And I usually am a shadow person. Not in RL, but on the internet.

Anyway, you're dolls are great Hammie. Don't listen to me talking to myself. There are people way better then me who love everything about your work so listen to them. They know what they're talking about.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 03-28-2008, 07:54 AM

Hammie-chan, everyone loves your dolls!

And you're lucky; we don't get spring break this year. -____-
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-28-2008, 03:31 PM

Aweh! That cannot be! *dies* but chyeah, we had five days off for Easter, then we get our Spring break the Monday after next.

Yeah... anyway. Hammie! You do not suck. I do, since I'm pretty new and definitely not a natural! Everyone loves you. I thought you'd've been pixelling for about five years or something >_<

*sees Hayley* Haha! You are seen... all too seen.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 01:10 PM

*crawls out of corner* Drat. XD
I'm not a natural either. Not even close. I'm still fairly pathetic.
Our spring break has long since passed. It was the 7th-17th March. -.-
And you're so lucky that everyone loves you and you aren't a reject. *cough, me, cough* I feel so alone... I've been in an emo mood all week. Which is strange since I'm usually bubbly at hyper. I just don't have anything to be bubbly about. ((Long story, has nothing to do with pixelling so I'll leave it))
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-29-2008, 02:08 PM

No, with all the stuff you say and do your dolls ain't at all pathetic! You're making bases for goodness sakes! xD And they're really, really good. :3

But chyeah, back to Hammie's dolls.... umm, they're awesomeness. No, really kiddo, you'se got somethin' going for ya there!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-29-2008, 03:19 PM

I was lazy with Jamie's hair. -Laughs nervously- I'll change it when I'm not feeling lazy. x___x
My style is....suckish. >__< Hayley, you're probably better than me. I'm not good at drawing. ;^;
What? No spring break? How can that be? >< Oh, the sheer horror!
And not everyone loves my dolls, like me, my mom, my dad, this random guy at school, his friend, this other person, and somebody else who I cannot remember. x___x
Colored_Dreams, you will definitely be better than me with more practise. I suck no matter how you look at it. Dx
I am a reject, in real life anyways. I don't talk to anyone except for some people that talks to me, the teacher and my evil minions. Oh, and my arch nemesis, but we only argue.
Anyways, here's a new doll. :3

A doll of Nightstar, waving goodbye (or hello) to some random person. O__o
The folds on her dress are somewhatly (Is this even a word?) inspired by Mina's shading style. x3
Base- Zipple

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 03:24 PM

CUTE!
I'm like you, Hammie; I talk to few people. XD My mom is also an artsy person, so she likes my stuff. I like yours because the shading is unstereotypical.