Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Hayley's Hand Drawns 2 - 03-25-2008, 08:31 PM

I have decided to make a brand new thread. Make sure that if you haven't seen my old dolls before to check them out at either my site or at my older thread, which was getting a bit long.

Rules:
  • All my newest dolls will include a hidden watermark, so don't try and claim them as your own. So NO STEALING.
  • One's that are posted as 'adoptable' you may use (as avatars, in signatures, etc) as long as you credit me. Please notify me of your adoption first since doing so is just as simply as posting, "May I adopt this? (enter doll code or the doll itself here)." or something.
  • No editing or frankendolling unless allowed (ie. with a pixel, I may allow. With bases, I generally do as long as they are recognizable.).
  • Any other "dolling laws" that are consistent throughout the dolling world, try to obied by them, okay?
Since this is a new thread, I will post my latest doll (last one on the other thread).

This is Mandi from the HoC goes High School RP I'm in. ^^ She's categorized as a "Plastic" and is 'best friends' with Kasa, the "Queen Bee". Mandi (who's last name is Moore XD) isn't all that smart, and has been with many guys throughout campus. Those who know the RP would know more about her. Her hair's longer then that, so I may edit it to make it longer...

This doll is not adoptable.

Base by UG, but that site's closed... -.- The link just brings you to one of those stupid 'search engine' type things...

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-25-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2008, 03:25 PM

Does nobody like it...? T.T That's a shame. Took about a week to get the hair.

I am using Spirit's chibi base next, like I said I would. Can't promise it'll work out perfectly, but I'll attempt it. I thought I'd post that so I don't forget.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-26-2008, 03:36 PM

Oh, Mina-chan likes it! Mina-chan was in a rush this morning and didn't see. She just got home from school. :3 [Mina-chan also randomly talks in third person. ^^] Mina-chan thinks it is easy to see the hair took so much work because it looks so niiice! But did you forget to color the hem at the bottom? There's an odd pink line going across where the hem would be...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2008, 03:40 PM

That's supposed to be her skirt, but I must have accidentally made that pink, too. XD Wow... Anyway, that's easily fixed, especially cause I'm gonna make a edited version.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 03-26-2008, 05:10 PM

Lol I thought that at first.. but then I thought how the line is really thin and the same color as the outline and because hems are sometimes that thick. ^^
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-26-2008, 05:17 PM

I like it. ^^ The hair looks great. ^^

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-27-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post

I like the hair, it's so smooth and pretty! ^w^ The pink edges could use some anti-aliasing, but the overall effect is very soft and pretty. I love the palattes you used, too! ^.~

(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2008, 07:20 PM

Antialiasing? Meaning... I'm new to this. I don't speak pixel-talk.
I like it soft, that was the point... XD
And thanks about the palettes. ^^ Both were made by myself as I went along.
*mutters to self; I never get a 'OMG, it's beautiful!!!' etc from anyone. No matter how long I try... T.T I am in a very emo mood today and I'm not even PMSing...*
I still think I suck. I was kinda proud of that doll. -.-

I sound like such a freaking baby. T.T Yes, I want CC, but I never get any real good comments. Except from my art techer who thinks I'm a prodigy in perspective art. So sad that we're moving on from that in class... Oh, and my World Physical Geography and Algebric Math teachers; they think I'm a genius. My Geo. one was trying to talk me into becoming a Geologist. And my math, a mathmatician. Teachers like me. Weird, yes.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-27-2008 at 07:31 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-27-2008, 07:56 PM

adorable.i really like the hair and her top is great too.im not as good as you are.......*aheeem*.great palettes.;]

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P

Last edited by xNicole : 03-27-2008 at 08:00 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2008, 09:18 PM

Again, I'm making all these palettes, so thanks. It'll definitely make it to my second set of palettes.

Here's the new Mandi (slightly edited, as you can see) - with background. 100% by me. I tried using perspective and making small rooms. Those 'grey doors' are actually lockers (close up compared to other room). And the other room is her (and Kaia's) dorm. It has a desk, closet, door (dur), two beds - the pink Mandi's and orange Kaia's, and a flat screen TV.

Base by ILCK on UG, site closed, original doll and character by me of course.
Closed Thread