Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Hand Drawn (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/)
-   -   Sleeping Star: Hayley's Hand Drawns 2 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/18280-sleeping-star-hayleys-hand-drawns-2-a.html)

TheHayleyDoll 03-25-2008 08:31 PM

Hayley's Hand Drawns 2

I have decided to make a brand new thread. Make sure that if you haven't seen my old dolls before to check them out at either my site or at my older thread, which was getting a bit long.

Rules:
  • All my newest dolls will include a hidden watermark, so don't try and claim them as your own. So NO STEALING.
  • One's that are posted as 'adoptable' you may use (as avatars, in signatures, etc) as long as you credit me. Please notify me of your adoption first since doing so is just as simply as posting, "May I adopt this? (enter doll code or the doll itself here)." or something.
  • No editing or frankendolling unless allowed (ie. with a pixel, I may allow. With bases, I generally do as long as they are recognizable.).
  • Any other "dolling laws" that are consistent throughout the dolling world, try to obied by them, okay?
Since this is a new thread, I will post my latest doll (last one on the other thread).

This is Mandi from the HoC goes High School RP I'm in. ^^ She's categorized as a "Plastic" and is 'best friends' with Kasa, the "Queen Bee". Mandi (who's last name is Moore XD) isn't all that smart, and has been with many guys throughout campus. Those who know the RP would know more about her. Her hair's longer then that, so I may edit it to make it longer...

This doll is not adoptable.

Base by UG, but that site's closed... -.- The link just brings you to one of those stupid 'search engine' type things...

TheHayleyDoll 03-26-2008 03:25 PM

Does nobody like it...? T.T That's a shame. Took about a week to get the hair.

I am using Spirit's chibi base next, like I said I would. Can't promise it'll work out perfectly, but I'll attempt it. I thought I'd post that so I don't forget.

celune 03-26-2008 03:36 PM

Oh, Mina-chan likes it! Mina-chan was in a rush this morning and didn't see. She just got home from school. :3 [Mina-chan also randomly talks in third person. ^^] Mina-chan thinks it is easy to see the hair took so much work because it looks so niiice! But did you forget to color the hem at the bottom? There's an odd pink line going across where the hem would be...

TheHayleyDoll 03-26-2008 03:40 PM

That's supposed to be her skirt, but I must have accidentally made that pink, too. XD Wow... Anyway, that's easily fixed, especially cause I'm gonna make a edited version.

celune 03-26-2008 05:10 PM

Lol I thought that at first.. but then I thought how the line is really thin and the same color as the outline and because hems are sometimes that thick. ^^

Miranda_ 03-26-2008 05:17 PM

I like it. ^^ The hair looks great. ^^

TheHayleyDoll 03-26-2008 06:45 PM

Fairly simple doll of a friend. She's so smart, it's annoying. It didn't take that long - not even half an hour really since I was busy with RPing at the same time.
Adoptable.
Base by Spirit, like stated above.

AaronShadows 03-26-2008 07:27 PM

Nice Haley! I think there's two types of pixel artist, the slow ones, that take around three days a pixel, and the fast ones, that can do a pixeling in about three hours. I reckon we're both the speedy type, lol.

TheHayleyDoll 03-26-2008 08:21 PM

Yeah, I don't really like the hair palette though. I made it up as I went, but that is close to her hair colour.

AaronShadows 03-26-2008 09:16 PM

I almost always make up palettes as I go along, eccept when I know what I'm doing, (Jeans, specific hair colour that I always use for one specific character, etc.) Which happens every now and again.