Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 08:04 AM

I'm not in any aet clases.

Art, music, and the other arts, as well as biology, are the only things i work to perfect and criticize myself for. The rest of the grades just need to be passing, for all I care! As long as i understand it, I'm happy with myself.

I will finish this half breed thing I'm doing, then I simply must work on my medieval project!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM

I'm a bit of a perfectionist like that as well! I still need a few tuts so yeah, I can't call myself a real doller. I'm not even dolling at the moment because I can't think of any ideas. I'm starting to pixel legos as well!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 11:42 AM

Viola! My unfinished entry for the contest thread so far. I like it, but I think it's too boring. T.T Please CC! It's helium. ^^

EDIT: ACK! Forgot the base credit. I know it's by jinshin, but I can't remember the linky...

EDIT (2): Here it is: Jishin Bases

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-12-2008 at 12:07 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 11:44 AM

The socks are too neat...
I'd give you the linky, but I'm on the wrong compy. T^T

Cute, though! The balloon is too circular, though. Make it like an upside-down egg. ^^

(#45 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 11:58 AM

T.T That'll take forever... I dithered it and everything... I thought it looked perfect.

Ugh. I'll just start over. I have no idea how to make the socks less uniform without destroying the whole doll.

And here I thought it was okay. Icky icky poo... Dam.n, I suck at this.

*is depressed T^T... needs boyfriend here to cheer up and is sadly grounded... and her little brother's having a sleepover*

Ugh. Why can't I be better... I listen to CC - I put shadows this time - but something always makes it look like crap.

I'm sorry. You asked for CC and you gave it. Thanks...
(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 12:01 PM

No, you needn't go start over. And socks are annoying, so whatever to them. XD

My brother is gone. YES!

Why are you grounded?

(#47 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 12:06 PM

I skipped a class. Why? Because we were going to watch Ice Age so I decided to do Calculus in the library cause that's more important then 'Ice Age'. -.-

And yes. I'm starting over. Hair took me at least an hour or two cause I used a different technique - again, but whatev. I'll just do a different hair style.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 12:09 PM

I dind't say the hair was bad, I just said that the balloon was too circular, and the socks too... straightly shaded. The rest is good.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 12:10 PM

That is an extremely stupid reason to be grounded. -.?

Bllee, I can't believe your nearly finished your Helium doll, I've only done the hair, top and skirt. >.<

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#50 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2008, 12:12 PM

I know, but I'm doing it over.

Aaron, you'll probably be done before me. I really want to win one so I'm not going to stop remaking them until they're perfect. Of course, there are tons of people who always make perfect dolls, so I probably won't win anyway.
Closed Thread