Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Hayley's Hand Drawns 2 - 03-25-2008, 08:31 PM

I have decided to make a brand new thread. Make sure that if you haven't seen my old dolls before to check them out at either my site or at my older thread, which was getting a bit long.

Rules:
  • All my newest dolls will include a hidden watermark, so don't try and claim them as your own. So NO STEALING.
  • One's that are posted as 'adoptable' you may use (as avatars, in signatures, etc) as long as you credit me. Please notify me of your adoption first since doing so is just as simply as posting, "May I adopt this? (enter doll code or the doll itself here)." or something.
  • No editing or frankendolling unless allowed (ie. with a pixel, I may allow. With bases, I generally do as long as they are recognizable.).
  • Any other "dolling laws" that are consistent throughout the dolling world, try to obied by them, okay?
Since this is a new thread, I will post my latest doll (last one on the other thread).

This is Mandi from the HoC goes High School RP I'm in. ^^ She's categorized as a "Plastic" and is 'best friends' with Kasa, the "Queen Bee". Mandi (who's last name is Moore XD) isn't all that smart, and has been with many guys throughout campus. Those who know the RP would know more about her. Her hair's longer then that, so I may edit it to make it longer...

This doll is not adoptable.

Base by UG, but that site's closed... -.- The link just brings you to one of those stupid 'search engine' type things...

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-25-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!