Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
OldPost My hand Drawn dolls: - 02-11-2008, 05:26 PM

Okay, this is where I'll post all my random, non-themed dolls, ones i just did for fun that don't partain to any real set, such as the Skeleton-pixels.

I call this one, "Pink":

Base:Orange-crux.net // v.1

I don't really know how this came about, I just wanted to try some new hair techniques, and for some reason I had an urge to do pink hair!

So I did the rest pink too, and ended up with this.

I must also credit Sarh_K_O_M for the inspiration for the top, she has something like that in her pallettes, so I tried to copy the technique.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-13-2008, 08:55 AM

Did you really need to make another thread?
Your last one should have just been "My hand drawns." or something.
This is like, your third thread in the past four months; you don't need to create on for each theme. Your last thread had like, three pixels in it and the thread before one had one. Please don't make any more.
You really should shift away from pillow shading.
And use less blinding colors. The left [our left] part of the hair looks funny; the hair line isn't that high and you forgot to recolor the eyebrows. Even if it isn't her natural hair color, I doubt that her eyebrows should be that color. There should also be shadows under the shirt and sleeves and skirt.

Base by KawaiiHannah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2008, 10:47 AM

I'm only going to say this once more, if you don't even have any pointers to what other kinds of shading i xcan use, then leave my pillow shading alone.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SkittlesXRainbow (Offline)
Silent

Default 02-13-2008, 11:14 AM

well Minachan and hayleydoll hase got tutorials up in the tutorials bit and the hair dose look a bit on the plump side

The Red text never lies
~ Avi made by me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-13-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
I'm only going to say this once more, if you don't even have any pointers to what other kinds of shading i xcan use, then leave my pillow shading alone.
This is the second time you've come off as rude. I haven't been on much and didn't see anywhere you asking for pointers. I don't think I even have to because there are tons of sites. Chantelle's http://www.autumnpixels.com/layout_oct/index2.html T h e ** D o l l e r y **** PackagedBliss Het paars konijn: a pixel doll site Oops I Arted! The Fantasy art of Oyye!! Dolls, Tutorials, Pixel Art, and More!
There are so many sites with excellent tutorials out there. Watermelon Bubblegum's links vanished so just search google "Watermelon Bubblegum full doll tutorial" or something. Even on deviantART.com there's tutorials.
Now please don't get nasty with me again.

Base by KawaiiHannah

Last edited by celune : 02-13-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: links vanished to just-- does that make sense? No.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2008, 02:10 PM

Then leave me alone.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-13-2008, 03:09 PM

I'm not going to argue with you any longer; one of us have to be mature here.
For future reference, don't ask someone to give you tips if you don't want them to actually do so.

EDIT:
Could a mod please remove the messages that pertain to this?

Base by KawaiiHannah

Last edited by celune : 02-13-2008 at 03:14 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-22-2009, 04:40 PM

Tyrande whisperwind, leader of the night elves of warcraft and the high priestess of elune. On a side note; the dress sucks.

Base comes from Watermelon Bubblegum v I THINK. O_o

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 02-22-2009, 04:46 PM

Nice . Love the hair and the necklace, you do gems very well.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 05:24 PM

TYRANDE!!! Holy crap, she was my favorite character. XD Her hair looks a bit weird; if there's a breeze, her hair would generally follow the direction along with the dress's skirts. But as she's standing like that, I guess there could be an exception.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Closed Thread