Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-19-2008, 05:01 PM

Did you do random dithering or a more organized sort? I find random dithering is rather ugly personally, but if you correctly do organized dithering it'll grow on you. I disliked it myself, but a few months ago I started and just never stopped.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-19-2008, 05:09 PM

I tried organised dithering alright, it still looked like static electricity on my chading. ¬.>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default New Base!! - 02-20-2008, 08:43 AM

Why hello there, just dropping in to tell everyone I made a new base!! And I love it too! Plus it's unique. I made an Elite base, (Aliens from halo) And I hope everyone likes it! I did in the skintone, and the eyes, but not the armor, which you have to shade and color bye yourself. I'm gonna do some more of these two, these are just.. Well.... the forunners, so to speak.
Rant rant! I'm gonna have a good brag here too, so if you don't like bragging, skip a bit! Wowsers i rock! I betcha no one ever made a Sangheili base before! Woooooohooooooooooooooo!!!
Okay, done bragging now.

In case anyone wonders, I reworked them from actual pictures and poses, just to let you know.

Rules of use:

1: Edits allowed, but leave around fifty percent of it original.

2: Skintones, eye colour and weapon may be changed, and armour may be edited to Halo 3 armour permutations, but try to keep it real.

3: Any edits must be shown to me, and I can have them for posting around sites and so on, but I'll give you credit.

4: Claim as your own and face the hunters, I mean it!

5: No insane physcodelic dolls on this base.

6: Do not remove armour! I'm gonna do that, and it is my base.

7: Link my homepage on TDP, and this thread, and give me credit, this can be: 'Base bye AaronShadows' followed bye a link.

With that, I'll just list Elite ranks for you:

Minor: Blue.

Major: Red.

Ultra: Silver.

Commando: Black.

Stealth: Grey.

Zealot: Golden.

Supreme commander: Purple, with cape and funny helmet on which the spikes curl Intowards the back of his helmet.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#24 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default My Zealot Elites. - 02-22-2008, 11:20 AM

Hi guys, just posting two Zealot ranked elites that I pixeled on my base, nothing much.

I love these guys!

(#25 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2008, 06:17 AM

New Elite bases:

I call these the Carbine twins! ^_^

(#26 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default New doll: Chocolate. - 02-27-2008, 03:28 PM

New doll!

I call this one 'Chocolate' which is ment to complement 'pink' I would like if everyone could tell tell which one is their favorite, thanks.

See the dress and hair? I love them, and won't hear a word against you, so there.

EDIT: Minachan just reminded me that I stupidly forgot base credit, so, well, here it is:

Orange-crux.net // v.1

Sorry about not linking directly to the homepage, but I couldn't find it. Go figure. T~T

Last edited by AaronShadows : 02-28-2008 at 09:02 AM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-27-2008, 04:21 PM

You forgot base credit.

Base by KawaiiHannah
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 02-28-2008, 01:27 AM

Ooh, very nice doll! I think your hair shading's improved a lot, and overall it's a very creative idea. Love how the trim on her skirt turned out.

BTW, about your siggy - did you know it's actually spelled chipmunk? No offense, I really like your siggy, but the misspelling has been irking me.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minachan View Post
You forgot base credit.
Thanks for the reminder Mina, thats right, I'm being nice now.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2008, 08:56 AM

Thanks! I really love the hair...

Well elenorae, (Did I spell that properly?) They say that the're a much smarter race than normal chipmunks, so they reward themselves bye changing it to Chipmonks, trust me, I'm planning to have this one character of mine say they spell wrong, and they stick a shovel up his butt.

Closed Thread