Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 02-13-2008, 04:56 PM

I love the doll!
It is beautiful.
I think that the hair looks a little wierd, though.
The next time you might want to do the hair a little different.
Besides that, I love the clothing and everything is soo cute!
Also, I love the pink ring. XD
It is cute!

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-13-2008, 04:57 PM

Thanks icy. ^.^

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 02-13-2008, 05:06 PM

your welcome!
I love it!

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2008, 05:12 PM

Thankies! I'm working on another one, but it'll take a while.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-13-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Whats an infraction?
An infraction is a warning from TDP regarding to your behaviour. It means you are one step closer to being banned.

I agree. There are many tutorials you could follow to stray away from pillow shading. That, and again as Mina stated, you have too many threads and they don't have many pages.

The point of hand-drawing is to IMPROVE. If you change nothing, you do not improve, simple as that.

Take what Miranda_ and Mina said into consideration, because I agree with their statements.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-13-2008, 06:33 PM

I hate to add onto this, but I will also toss my two cents in because I was requested to.

Aaron, you really need to keep your dolls/pixels to one thread. Please decide which thread you want them in so they can be made into one and when you decide, send me a PM.

Also, Mina wasn't attacking you. She was pointing out legitimate problems with your shading. She followed our rules for criticism and gave you links, to which you responded to with an attitude. Please see that she was only trying to help you, especially since someone else said the same exact thing and you didn't get defensive at all. If you have a problem with her, I suggest you send me a message so we can figure out how to fix this.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#17 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-13-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
I hate to add onto this, but I will also toss my two cents in because I was requested to.

Aaron, you really need to keep your dolls/pixels to one thread. Please decide which thread you want them in so they can be made into one and when you decide, send me a PM.

Also, Mina wasn't attacking you. She was pointing out legitimate problems with your shading. She followed our rules for criticism and gave you links, to which you responded to with an attitude. Please see that she was only trying to help you, especially since someone else said the same exact thing and you didn't get defensive at all. If you have a problem with her, I suggest you send me a message so we can figure out how to fix this.
He also told me to give him tips.
I leave this to you guys because I'm done with it and am going to bed because my head hurts.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2008, 08:48 AM

Newest Doll:

Thats my character Deamont, in some kit from an RP, I'm planning to introduce him to the sangheili SpecOPS team, and they take to him and give him a load of stealth equipment, one item being a custom-fit energy blade, (pictured here) Hhhmm, this RP is gonna be really fun...

I really like the folds in his stealth suit, and the Energy blade.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-19-2008, 11:12 AM

That's a really interesting energy blade One thing I'd suggest is to dither between your colours not only on your clothing, but on objects too. It'll give it a nice, smooth look when using your own palette and the palettes of others.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-19-2008, 05:43 PM

I tried dithering, it looked terrible.

Closed Thread