Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-07-2008, 02:09 PM

Finally did another doll.

It's sylvanas windrunner, leader of the forsaken. :P
Here's a photoshopped picture I semi-based this on.

Base from angy-chan: YUME STUDIO - Angy-chan's dollz & more...
Glad I can remember, I've forgotten where most of my bases come from. >.>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-08-2008, 05:20 AM

Ooh, I love how you did the shoulderpads! They look awesome! The hair is also very nice. Not sure about the skirt though, the grey parts seem to lack shading, and same goes for the boots. In any case it's a very cool design, much better than that skanky outfit she has in-game (though at least she's no longer a night elf XD).

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2008, 10:22 AM

Are you talkign about the pixel or the photoshop? Cuz I just found the photoshop XDDD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#104 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2008, 09:52 PM

It's my brand new character Arathis Mornstrider. ^^ And yes, names like that are rampant with high elves. Not that there are many high elves left in the world, because 90% of them where slaughtered bye undead, another 90% consumed demonic magic and become blood elves. Stupid little junkie traitors... GGGGRR... Oh sorry rofl.

I'm sooooo proud of that night watch gear. See he serves as a ranger and scout for the night watch, the civil militia who trained themselves to protect darkshire, a town in a place called duskwood, after stormwind withdrew it's troops from the area. The bow... Not so much. But the quiver. *Gaaape* YAYA QUIVAH! It's not full... looks like he got overenthusiastic shooting at worgen again. I feel sorry for them, sometimes. And the hair + eye colour. No, he's not a perfectgagglyprettyboy sue, the blue eyes are racial, and the white blond is very common in very young Quel'Dorei. It'll likely darken as he grows older, becoming dark blond, brownish perhaps, and later it might go black or grey. Meh. I'm throughly enjoying playign with high elf ears. They're hillarious, like an extra way to express emotion. That's why I love drawing elves. ^^'
Anyhow, the base comes from here. [| magic lessons |] The one I used is an altered version of kanika to look male. XD Ok. *Clicks post button*

(#105 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 04:18 PM

Is anyone ever gonna comment my cr.ap? D;

This, my freinds is Crptosporidium-167, Crypto for short. He's the main character out of the Destroy all humans series, which I love and have followed for years. ^^ Also, this is completely from scratch. No Base at all.

He came to earth supervised bye Orthopox 13, in order to capture human brain stems, containing pure furon DNA, back to his race. Which are dying because the data in their cloning banks is degrading with every new clone.
This was because the furons used too much nuclear technology durign their fight with the blisk, the martian war, resulting in a mutation causing them to have no reproductive organs.

During the secodn game, the mothership is destroyed bye a missile fired bye the KGB who also sent a strike team to kill crypto on the ground. He wiped out the strike team, and continued to take control of san francisco (Bay city) and regain his saucer and weapons.

He then follows the KGB to albion (London) and finds out they are devising a lethal alien spore, which transforms agent oranchov into a crustacean like monster. Crypto kills him and heads to takoshima (Japan)

In takoshima, Crypto fights some nasty ninjas and makes freidns with some furon worhsipping ninja, and then locates a blisk base under the local mountain, nicknamed 'Operation solars' He and a rogue KGB spy, natalia Ivanova, invaded the base, where they converse with KGB leader milenkov on a large screen. milenkov then mutates a test subject into the giant mutant Kojira, and activates a self destruct in the volcano. Crypto and natalia escape, barely, and crypto then kills Kojira bye firing his weapon at it's a$$ (Not joking, 0.o), which destroys most of takoshima city before it dies. Crypto heads for the secodn to last location, tunguska, russia.

In tunguska, Crypto discovers the blisk are the ones behidn the KGB, and the entire history of the soviet empire on earth is the work of the blisk. Crypto destroys their base, a warship crashed on earth during the martian war, and uses his saucer to fly to the moon, where moon base solaris is located.

At solaris, crypto investigates the base, then discovers a massive blisk hive. He destroys it with the O.M.G.W.T.F. Virus developed bye pox (Again, Not joking XD) Which was designed to eb deadly to blisk alone. As the hive crumbles, the blisk leader, milenkov, shoots natalia in the back. Crypto calls him a son of a b*tch, and the two fighht. Crypto kills him, and the game story ends. After the credits, a cutscene plays with crypto in his saucer, with a newly cloned natalia, and the screen goes blank again. Heavily hinted that they have an X-rated scene. D:

The third game, DAH Big willy unleashed, takes place after that. I can't be facked to describe it, so go learn about it here.Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I will spoil it and say Crypto has a kid, Blastomycosis, tho. 8D

Last edited by AaronShadows : 11-29-2008 at 04:22 PM.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 12-04-2008, 01:37 PM

Well, I guess I should probably comment then... It's nice, bonus points for baselessness of course . The shading on the body seems a bit flat, but I like the head. Very alien-y :P.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2008, 02:24 PM

Looks even better when you compare it to earlier versions before I finished. Really points out the detail. :P
Shall I post it?

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-04-2008, 03:17 PM

*holds up a sign that reads "I need to get my jaw off of Hades head and sewn back on*

Dude! That's just.. wow. I'm really seeing a huge improvement from your other works; the detail of his face is just... wow. o.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#109 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-04-2008, 03:23 PM

Thank you!
Today is just going perfect. Earlier I raided the silvermoon bosses and won, now we're doing Sylvanas windrunner in undercity. w00t!! i get a black war bear!!

(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM

This is definitely your best. ^^

My brother loves those games. I've only played the second one - with the Hippies... xD
Closed Thread