Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-02-2008, 03:23 PM

It is, indeed, better.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-02-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minachan View Post
Lol, if it's okay with Hammie-chan.
She half inspired it. XD
Here is my pixel, I added gray and stuff. It doesn't look that great, but I guess it's better than before.
Finally stopped being too lazy to do it!

Hey, this post is no spam no more! XD
It's okay, although I half inspired it (Or so you say), it is different from my style. :3
It looks nicer now! Yay! ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 03-04-2008, 08:05 PM

More stuff!! Lol.

[BASE]
Contest entry for Dudettel's contest. It's my sister as an island faerie, hence the hula-skirt and island.
The cloud was supposed to be sketchy as well as the island, because I like pixel oekaki because it looks messy and cool. <3
I like the hair... tried a new style. [Again] probably the closest I'll get to strandy because I'm not good at it.
This was a last-minute quick entry that took about 30 minutes. Lol so depressing. [SHE HAS BROWN HAIR. REMEMBER MY SCREEN SEES REAL DARK SO IT MAY LOOK LIGHTER TO YOU!!]

[BASE] [PALETTES]
This was going to be my faerie contest entry, but the hair wouldn't be nice to me! I redid it literally five times and it still looked retarded. So this is open to anyone who wants to finish it. Just make sure to credit most of it to me and leave my little copyright thing there with my dA and link the proper sites. *sniff* I was really proud of this until the hair had to ruin me!

This ain't a doll but who cares. It's my pixel art thread, lol. This is Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh. I really like this, especially the eyes. Lol it's ugly. And it was made with thePalace 8-bit palette. Lol, all palace users know that the palette is hard to work with. I think she came out okay. Not that great, but it's worth atleast some pride. I'm not great at oekaki anyways, so it's a possible stroke of luck. No take. It's for my sister's Azumanga Daioh art meme on dA.

Last edited by celune : 03-04-2008 at 08:49 PM.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-04-2008, 08:08 PM

I love your first fairy; mine took me ages to do, but still ended up looking not so good. Think I'm jinxed with fairies. -.- Anyway, the hair looks good and I would never have thought of an island fairy.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-04-2008, 08:32 PM

Lol thanks. <3
Actually, in art class we're drawing and underwater scene and a bunch of people kept asking me to draw them palm trees and when I decided to make a new doll, palm trees kept popping up in my head so I wanted to have something with a palm tree and and island and decided an island faerie.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM

I worship your skills. T^T
The first one is just amazing, I can't believe you did that in just half an hour! 8D
The hair looks so soft and pretty, I love the shiny grass skirt and the cloud and the little island, it's just so adorable. :3
The second one's really cute too, I want her socks! You used the palatte really well, the shoes are sweet too ^^

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Bjony

Default 03-05-2008, 04:54 AM

I love your drawing of Sakaki, with only few colors you have made a good work, and the eyes are great.
I really like that tipe of drawings ^_^
(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-05-2008, 05:55 AM

Yes, Mina, you're good. Don't go and put yourself down.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-05-2008, 07:08 AM

>_>
<_<
I'm probably good now.
But not too long ago a person told me the eyes looked like yoshi eggs and I still can't do anatomy. o>___<o
(#40 (permalink))
Old
SkittlesXRainbow (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 03-05-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minachan View Post
>_>
<_<
I'm probably good now.
But not too long ago a person told me the eyes looked like yoshi eggs and I still can't do anatomy. o>___<o
yoshi eggs? the eyes dont look a thing like them you dolls are cute

The Red text never lies
~ Avi made by me