Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2008, 04:37 PM

Uh you made a typo.
You mean four.
Because banned or not I am defiantly joining this contest. XD Hope that didn't sound mean or anything. <<

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 04:38 PM

And I might too, but my muse is away T.T so don't expect anything that good.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 04:39 PM

I'm glad you're back Mina Sorry I can't properly welcome you, we are dealing with an increase in trolls due to another member which started about an hour ago and has resulted in about 11 or 12 bannings already. I hope you enjoy the contest!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#24 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-22-2008, 04:44 PM

Lol I started my doll as soon as I finished reading the first post in the contest. Yeah I heard about that. Some no0b got banned and their mother got all her no0b friends and herself and decided to be immature and spam everything.
My entry is almost done; but I don't think it looks much. I combined a bunch of clothes from the pictures in the link and changed some colors, but it looks all preppy. I'll post it when I finish, but it'll most likely be a WIP until it has that "Japan Fashion feel."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 04:50 PM

Welcome back Mina! ^^ I wanted to welcome you on DA, but I didn't want to rile you up in case you were still mad at me. ^^;; Can't wait to see your doll.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 05:27 PM

Mine's nearly done. =D

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#27 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-22-2008, 05:44 PM

Thank you! ^_^
No no, I'm not mad at anyone anymore. Everything is done with. It's time to learn from my mistakes and keep living life! So everything that happened is in the back of my mind and no grudges came out alive! *stabs any remaining grudges* Sorry for the...gore...but we must keep them off!

You know... I'm using my two least favorite colors in this doll. I'm taking long because I can't stand looking at them... appreciate what I do for you man! My eyes are going to burn out of their sockets at any time!

Last edited by celune : 01-22-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Verdana's no good! We must use Arial! It's tiny!!!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 05:52 PM

What colors would those be?

And welcome back! You're so talented, I can't wait to see your doll! So the the blindedness should be worth it.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-22-2008, 08:46 PM

That would be pink and purple.
She's wearing leather, lemme upload it to photobucket now.
Her hair....didn't come out right. For some reason it shaded two different ways without me knowing until I saved it and I decided to upload now and fix later.

EDIT:
Here's my entry. It's so....blah.

EDIT [again??]: Edited the hair. It's still horrible, but at least the shading matches this time! I don't like it...but what ever.
I like the shirt and boots shading, but that's like it.. The hair is shading two ways... I didn't even notice that mistake until the deed was done. And it was done dirty with sheep. [Dirty Deeeeeeedsss Done with Sheeeeeeeeppp!!!!!!!!]
The coat looks leather so it's leather. Reshaded base. I can't look at this ugly thing any more!

So let's so base credit and leave, shall we? Hm? Okay.
[ . Base . ]

EDIT EDIT: Sorry for the disappointment ! ToT
And I got a neat 'lol compliment too! -munch on a crunch bar-
Rit'zz no frare! *crunch* I wret reveryrone drown. *gulp* Sorry about that... Me have odd craving for chocolate! But we have nonneeee!!! So I must rob you of your chocolate or imagine I have some of my own.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I mean 'lil LOL.
Yeah.... if there was an award for "most edits on one post in seven minutes" I'd probably win it...

Last edited by celune : 01-23-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Updating my doll...
(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 08:50 PM

Despite the hair, its gorgeous!

Last edited by spirit_queen : 01-22-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Closed Thread