Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
SkittlesXRainbow (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-20-2008, 05:05 PM

i will edit it

i will not be joining this coz i cant find eney good pics on google and ma doll sucks eney way so is dosent matter

Last edited by SkittlesXRainbow : 02-20-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-20-2008, 05:28 PM

She posted a dozen or more links; why can't you use those? Sheesh.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 02-20-2008, 07:40 PM

Here's my entry. Hope its good enough.
Attached Images
File Type: gif miaka'sdoll.finished..GIF (3.5 KB, 16 views)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#104 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 02-20-2008, 09:17 PM

May I please enter as well? It's not very good, but I thought I'd give it a try. Sorry if it isn't good enough, you may disqualify me if that is so. I at least had a fun time making it. ^.^ The palette's are from Hollystina's Dolls |, and the base is from: -+- Pixel Monster -+-
Attached Images
File Type: png _1b 80's contest entry 1.PNG (3.6 KB, 30 views)

(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2008, 09:45 PM

Does mine look 80's enough? T.T I'm not sure whether I should add polka-dots on the shirt or not... I like it too much to change it. XD

It does have the off-the-shoulder shirt, blue eyeliner, and bit of coloured hair... Oh! And the side ponytail. I wore one for this 80's dance (last year's semi formal) and an off-the-shoulder pink dress. XD Not to mention the electric blue eyeliner and makeup. Lol.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 02-20-2008, 11:08 PM

My entry is Madonna's Lucky Star outfit...Madonna is a great 80's icon, and I love her outfit in this video. It is not the best doll I've ever done considering I had only black to work with, but I tried to get it as accurate as possible :]
I'm proud of the hair, that style was not easy to doll...

Base: DHF

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2008, 06:19 AM

All those entries work; so don't worry. ^^ This is going to be a hard contest to judge!

(#108 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-21-2008, 06:39 AM

I don't think I'm gonna doll 80s on my base again any day soon; that hairstyle looks horrible with her face! Not to mention the super-pink blush I put on her cheeks!

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 02-21-2008, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
She posted a dozen or more links; why can't you use those? Sheesh.

well it will prob turn out bad but i will try some more
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Silent

Default 02-21-2008, 02:05 PM

ok heres the doll i put leg warmers and the eye and lip makeup on. the dress is from the first link if you scroll down you should see it well here it is

if its still not ok tell me wot to add coz i cant do much about the hair coz the site i got the base from is not working ok
Closed Thread