Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-05-2009, 06:01 PM

I really like the hair, actually, especially the bangs. It's a very nice palette, did you make it yourself? The bow is good too.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 06:20 PM

Agreed, the bow is very good =)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 06:38 PM

Ha, the pallettes are Queenie's; I love the bow, too. ^^

(#224 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2009, 10:07 AM

See? It's not that bad. I do have some CC though. The socks look a little funny, because of the way it's shaded at the knee and the folds. Violy's skin tone is also a little bit more grey-blue, instead of navy blue. The hair would be great too, if maybe the highlight colour wasn't so bright and saturated. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the palette for some reason. o_o One last picky thing, is that you should have reshaded the lips too, because they look a little out of place being pink against the blue skin.

The bow is so cute, I like the style/shape of the hair, and the rest of the doll is good too. It certainly doesn't suck, like you seem to think. ^_^
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-07-2009, 10:15 AM

I generally think all my dolls suck, that's the problem. X_x Thanks for the CC.

(#226 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-07-2009, 10:50 AM

What you could have done is what I call pallette editing; if there's a color that doens't fit right with the way you dolled sometihng, you can slightltly change the color in quesiton to fit. ^^ And since they're my pallettes and I'm suggesting this, you don't have ot ask permission. XD

(#227 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-07-2009, 05:31 PM

It's beautiful! The base reshade is a funny color but it's still amazing :'D

Love the socks, the dress has awkward folds owo

But I STEAL the freaking bow >__>; -eats you-

Her hair's okay, but the ringlets at the bottom look sorta funny:'D Not that I have any reason to comment on that xD

Omgsh~ Violy! ^_^

>_>; Violy is so annoying to kill. Liek, it killed me. D': While I was killing abysmal knight. [1% left] and then I was liek OMGOMGOMGOMG NU. Cuz I lost the coords.

Err, soz. ...
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2009, 08:27 AM

This is Jez, from the Murder Mystery which is still being worked on. XD The top and shorts are based on real life clothes; not mine, of course, but ones I've seen girls wearing. It's a horrible shiny fabric that clings to your body. X_x I wouldn't be seen dead in it cuz I think it looks awful and cheap, but Jez likes it. XD

I'm only really happy with the hair and accessories. The boots are basically big clunky boots; Jez wears them with the shorts cuz she likes to shock; anyone who tried to tell her to wear strappy sandles instead would regret it. XD I didn't shade the eyebrows cuz get this, her hair is dyed so her eyebrows show her natural colour. My shading sucks as always. XD

Base: [| magic lessons |]

(#229 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2009, 09:56 AM

WOW that is amazing and ur shading doesnt suck it is really great especially for the shiny pants lol i like it a lot
(#230 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM

The shiny pants are an impossibility to shade... so blah. Xd I woudln't even attempt it. Eww, she has thong-straps sticking out over her pants. I hate it when girls do that. It looks trashy. Which, you already stated that you dind't like the shiny-fabrid to begin with, so she's sorta supposed ot look that way... maybe?

The hair came out pretty nice. ^^