Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Wolfie's Dolls - 09-05-2007, 04:18 PM

Since my other topic just keeps kinda dying, and some of the dolls I did in the far, far, FAR past I'm not too keen on. >_>

Most recent dolls I've done:

My character, Callisto. Out of her Halloween costume. XD That's a tattoo, yes.

The original version of her. I'm so proud of it. *huggles*

Bases are by Suspicious Hat Pixels - V. 99.0 lazy shatter demons ; I edited them slightly so that the left arm would be more visible.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Khazi

Default 09-07-2007, 06:14 AM

They rocks wolfie! awesome. Keep it up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 08:00 AM

*pokes*
Me likes ^_^
I like your shading, especially on the pants. =3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 11:36 AM

Great job! I like them alot!

(#5 (permalink))
Old
The_Glorious_Shiva (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 01:25 PM

They are absolutely great ^^

Hitsu-taicho lover <3

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2007, 06:12 AM

Calcifer and Callisto, twin sisters who despise each others' guts. It's fun RPing them, it really is. I'm super proud of their clothes, and I absolutely LOVE Callisto's hair! It looks so softly shaded... And her JEEEANS!!!!
Calcifer has no shoes. Why? She finds them uncomfortable. And she's a ruuuude little b*tch. XD She's always been jealous of the fact Callisto is taller than her, even though they're supposed to be identical twins.

Base by CCG, lost the link again. -.-;

Remember her? Same base as the above two. Anyway, as you can see, this base is heavily edited, colorwise. And possibly leg-wise, I think I had to fix a leg.

I'm doing a full-size version of her for a conty at Beyond the Valley of Poopsky! It's a Base Edit contest, and I'm already pretty happy with how she's turning out. She's got a simple colorscheme, which I am definitely thankful for. >_>

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-24-2007 at 06:14 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-24-2007, 02:35 PM

You've really improved a lot! I love how you do folds, particularly in jeans. That's my weakness as far as dolling goes XD I love Calcifer's hair and the ripped off leg on Callisto. I also really like the color scheme on the last girl- very zombie like, and I love that shade of green! Nicely done on the blood, especially the splatter XD Keep up the great work!

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2007, 03:13 PM

Thanks, Rosey! *tackle*

Callisto's got a weird habit of tearing the left pantleg off, she's odd, but I luff her.

Angari, the second one - I need to get her a better name. -_-;; - is a human, actually, and ...

She's a self-done experiment, what else to say?

Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2007, 05:41 PM

NO TOUCHIE!!! AT ALL!! She's a contest entry at Paper Doll Decay (that's also the base site as well) that took me effing ages to do.

And yes, her hair is supposed to look like that. It's a mass of muscle and skin due to a mutation.

I love it. Some parts do irk me, yes. But I am NOT changing it. >_<

(I love the vines. *wub*)

Halestorm
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 05:59 PM

She looks amazing The hair's a little square, but I imagine that was really a mixture of the base and the muscle you were trying to get across. Also, her red toes are funky. Just the way it looks is a bit off to me.

By the way, I like your dolling symbol, its very cute and well done

Av & Sig Credit: Me