Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Hand Drawn (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/)
-   -   Wolfie's Dolls (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/15813-wolfies-dolls.html)

Silent_Wolf 09-05-2007 04:18 PM

Wolfie's Dolls

Since my other topic just keeps kinda dying, and some of the dolls I did in the far, far, FAR past I'm not too keen on. >_>

Most recent dolls I've done:

My character, Callisto. Out of her Halloween costume. XD That's a tattoo, yes.

The original version of her. I'm so proud of it. *huggles*

Bases are by Suspicious Hat Pixels - V. 99.0 lazy shatter demons ; I edited them slightly so that the left arm would be more visible.

Khazi 09-07-2007 06:14 AM

They rocks wolfie! awesome. Keep it up.

noirmali 09-07-2007 08:00 AM

*pokes*
Me likes ^_^
I like your shading, especially on the pants. =3

cwer 09-07-2007 11:36 AM

Great job! :mrgreen: I like them alot!

The_Glorious_Shiva 09-07-2007 01:25 PM

They are absolutely great ^^

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2007 06:12 AM

Calcifer and Callisto, twin sisters who despise each others' guts. It's fun RPing them, it really is. I'm super proud of their clothes, and I absolutely LOVE Callisto's hair! It looks so softly shaded... And her JEEEANS!!!!
Calcifer has no shoes. Why? She finds them uncomfortable. And she's a ruuuude little b*tch. XD She's always been jealous of the fact Callisto is taller than her, even though they're supposed to be identical twins.

Base by CCG, lost the link again. -.-;

Remember her? Same base as the above two. Anyway, as you can see, this base is heavily edited, colorwise. And possibly leg-wise, I think I had to fix a leg.

I'm doing a full-size version of her for a conty at Beyond the Valley of Poopsky! It's a Base Edit contest, and I'm already pretty happy with how she's turning out. She's got a simple colorscheme, which I am definitely thankful for. >_>

Rose36 09-24-2007 02:35 PM

You've really improved a lot! I love how you do folds, particularly in jeans. That's my weakness as far as dolling goes XD I love Calcifer's hair and the ripped off leg on Callisto. I also really like the color scheme on the last girl- very zombie like, and I love that shade of green! Nicely done on the blood, especially the splatter XD Keep up the great work!

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2007 03:13 PM

Thanks, Rosey! *tackle*

Callisto's got a weird habit of tearing the left pantleg off, she's odd, but I luff her. :mrgreen:

Angari, the second one - I need to get her a better name. -_-;; - is a human, actually, and ...

She's a self-done experiment, what else to say? :lol:

Silent_Wolf 10-01-2007 05:41 PM

NO TOUCHIE!!! AT ALL!! She's a contest entry at Paper Doll Decay (that's also the base site as well) that took me effing ages to do.

And yes, her hair is supposed to look like that. It's a mass of muscle and skin due to a mutation.

I love it. Some parts do irk me, yes. But I am NOT changing it. >_<

(I love the vines. *wub*)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 10-01-2007 05:59 PM

She looks amazing :) The hair's a little square, but I imagine that was really a mixture of the base and the muscle you were trying to get across. Also, her red toes are funky. Just the way it looks is a bit off to me.

By the way, I like your dolling symbol, its very cute and well done :mrgreen: