Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-18-2009, 12:21 PM

Wolfie, seriously, you should make a comic. =D doll little scenes in the frames or something. You've already done videos. =P

They look so.. professional =D

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#362 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-21-2009, 11:06 AM

I'll give comics a shot one day.

WIP *Work In Progress* animation, still actually working on this. It's inspired by that Shinedown song I like so much, "What a Shame", particularly the lines "The choir sings/The church bell rings/So won't you give this man his wings".

100% handmade. .. The thing above the door looks like a brain in the final frame, but whatever. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 06-21-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#363 (permalink))
Old
dynamitegrlz (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-21-2009, 12:17 PM

I love it! You are really good at that, I tried making an animation and I got so bored my brain imploded > Your dolls are fantastic also.

~**Come Visit My New Doll Shop**~

wonderful doll made by eli.
(#364 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-21-2009, 02:25 PM

.. Dynamite, that's not even a full work. O_o all I used was iaza.com to put the images together so my photobucket wouldn't explode.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#365 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2009, 12:19 PM

Base by TheHWord's deviantART gallery

This is Lilac as a teen. XD She has the same last name as Arik, yes, but remember - Arik didn't really HAVE a last name for most of his life. He babysat Lilac's grandmother and her siblings when they were kids, and he was unofficially adopted by them as a relative because they were like a big family. XD So no relation.

I'm actually fairly happy with this. XD She looks raver-ish. I started out really, REALLY hating this doll, but I got over that. Yes, she's wearing a bathing suit. The reason for the funny green background color is because I was sick of that hideous gray background that comes up whenever you upload a transparent image, so I did this instead.

Halestorm
(#366 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 12:21 PM

Oooh, I totally love the ribbons.

It looks like you edited the base, if you did, it looks good ^__^

I like it, the hair may look a bit stiff, but I love it anyway. <3
(#367 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2009, 12:22 PM

Yeah, I did edit the base a little bit; the original base had a huge chest area. O.o Lilac isn't that busty! XD Thanks. ^_^ I've never really done dreadlocks before, but they turned out better than I expected them to. I was having trouble making them look less.. cylindrical and more hairy.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 07-14-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: I can't spell. >.<
(#368 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 12:41 PM

Haa, yes, I checked. XD
No offense to hers but I think yours is more realistic with the chest area. O__O; The base is still amazing though -flails-
Maybe to make it look more like hair and less like a wig, add little strands? like, at the bottom of the ringlets. ;__;
Blablalbla, don';t listen to my CC XDDD"

I love how you did the makeup. I can't do makeup. It scr'ews up. Then it's not makeup anymore. D:
(#369 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 02:01 PM

That base is incredibly busty, including the fact that the arm covers up another bit of it. Heck, even I'm not as busty as that base, and that's saying something. xD

You could have blended the eye makeup a tad more, but the lips and the base editing are really good. :D
(#370 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 03:42 PM

If i could do my lips that way IRL, I totally would. XD you did pretty good with the dreads, in my opinion.