Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM

Hypnotizing? .... Never heard that in reference to hair before.

Prepare for AWWW.

My X-Factor character, Fern "Nyx" Dallas, glomping Queenie's character, Johnny. She caught him out of the shower with his pants on but no shirt. XD I adore her jeans and skin edit, and her tail. Eee! ^_^; And I love how his hair turned out, usually I can't do guy hair.

Base by Welcome to Sanity Challenged!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-19-2008, 08:17 PM

Roflmao! and the red one looks kinda cool too. 8D

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-20-2008, 05:40 PM

AWWW! He's so totally emo with his hair like that!

His hair looks greenish, but that may be my old comp...

(#214 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-20-2008, 06:04 PM

great job!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2008, 04:16 PM

This is Zandra, you guys have seen her before a couple times but this time around she's in an RP based off the movie The Departed; she's one of Frank Costello's assassins and to be honest, she basically took up her father's old profession when he'd died. Her brother Ralston is quite frankly a sh*thead, her mother is ill, and about the only person she'd ever trusted besides her mother and Costello was her fiance, Stephen Arek; however, he'd been murdered and she's still searching for his killer. She doesn't care if it's a policeman or a mobster, they will die.

The tattoo on her arm is more or less a joke based on her original story; however, in this RP it's purely a tattoo, her fiance had had an identical mirror one with a green eye.

Please do not comment on the skirt, I despise it. x_x

Base by Watermelon Bubblegum

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#216 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2008, 04:29 PM

-__-; As it's a modern day RP (as should be obvious considering how recently said movie was made), she uses guns. If otherwise requested by her boss or clients though, yes, she will use knives, but she prefers guns. She's been working for him since her dad died when she was nineteen.

Halestorm
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 07:11 PM

Aaron, just quit it. This is Wolfie's doll thread and her character; it's none of your business, frankly, what her character does and does not do and in any case, you can stop spamming her thread up cuz it's not what a doll thread is for. Don't bother replying to this; just stop posting irrelevant stuff in her doll thread.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-10-2008, 07:24 AM

Iwant her top! Well, actually, I'd have a regular red tee underneath, as I'm not confident enough to show my tummy, but I still want it!

Why must it be vitual?

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2008, 08:47 AM

Base by Upon The Moon - Original Hand Drawn Cartoon Dollz, Bases, Tutorials and more...

This is Nyx again, in her bathing suit! XD I left out her tail on purpose as I couldn't get it to look right, and I left her hair as is; my excuse? She has it in a bun under her head. XD Other than her weird hair, I'm pretty happy with this doll, especially the skin edit. ^^

Halestorm
(#220 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-15-2008, 08:56 AM

It's good - the skin colour and bathing suit colour kinda clash, but I guess that's what you were going for, right? Cute bathing suit, by the way. And the toenail polish is a nice detail.