Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 07:00 PM

Thanks, Kitty. ^^

That's kinda supposed to be from a blood puddle, the thing on her toes. >>;

EDIT: WHO RATED MY THREAD?!?! Sorry to get so irritated, but WHAT THE EFF?! It was a freakin one. -__-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 10-01-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 07:06 PM

It was me xD Just kidding. I'll rate it back up again because there's no reason to do that.

Anyways, the puddle thing definately makes sense, but maybe you should another another splatter or two above it?

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 07:07 PM

It's OK, I just rated it a five. I hate immature noobs and their stupid ratings; as you well know. XD They were probably jealous, cuz that is one excellent doll.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2007, 08:07 AM

Thanks guys. *shakes angry fist at noobs*

It's Angari, when she's NOT a mutant! Stare in shock. XD Her outfit was based after one I saw in a music video. This vid, actually. It's the outfit the lady's wearing. Her pants are leathery, hence the 'softer' shading. I know it looks pillowed, but I noticed that leather looks pillowed in the right light. The scar on her arm is where the bone juts out whenever she mutates.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-07-2007, 09:10 AM

Aww I love them all!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-07-2007, 10:02 AM

The only thing I have to say is there are too many folds around the knees and they are too perfectly layered.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2007, 10:08 AM

That's a bad habit of mine. >>;

Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-12-2007, 06:16 PM

It's Ochre, my latest RP character in The Village. ^__^ I'm really proud of his hair somehow. Yes, his pants ARE shaded; if you don't believe me, you can zoom in in Paint. Everytime I save a doll, somehow the black parts seemingly lose the shading. o-o

Base is by If Looks Could Kill.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-16-2009 at 04:37 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2007, 07:08 AM

It's a puppet of my character, Loreli! Base by ^*Dollz*^ - by MBladez , it was the Zoom base edit; as you can see, I edited the tail further so the tail would look more serpentine. ^__^;

Her hair is supposed to look somewhat chunky; she's a puppet, remember?

NO ADOPTION AT ALL, IF ANYONE TAKES THIS I WILL BE P*SSED. THIS IS A PART OF AN ANIMATION I AM PLANNING.

Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
princess_marium

Default 10-25-2007, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post

It's a puppet of my character, Loreli! Base by ^*Dollz*^ - by MBladez , it was the Zoom base edit; as you can see, I edited the tail further so the tail would look more serpentine. ^__^;

Her hair is supposed to look somewhat chunky; she's a puppet, remember?

NO ADOPTION AT ALL, IF ANYONE TAKES THIS I WILL BE P*SSED. THIS IS A PART OF AN ANIMATION I AM PLANNING.

Wow!! What a cool dolls you have made! I really luv 'em a lot.