Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 03:18 PM

I can reshade the base from the base site I chose, and make you a night-sun. ^^ The rest is up to you... but won't this be good practice with long haiur? Try you new style, and apply the nice, almost coppy-yet-cool liike you used on the upper part of the lime-girl's head on ALL of her hair. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 05:22 PM

Sorry for not commenting on it sooner, but I really like your "Moondance" doll too! ^.^ Again, the palettes you've chosen are very nice. And the shape of the hair is beautiful, you seem very good at giving things movement, something I can never accomplish.. XD I really like the hair ornaments too, very shiny. All in all, I really adore it. <3 And I don't think there are too many sparkles, they look great with the doll. ^^

Last edited by sentimental7 : 05-05-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Typo.. x.x
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2008, 06:47 AM

Thank you! ^^

Here's my contest entry! I thought this base was just PERFECT for the look I was going for, and I just had to use it! Sure, she looks a littl eon the older side, but it was the expression I was after. If you ask about her shoulder-shading, I did it to exaggerate how the shoulders of those suit-coats always are so angular, and will even poof up to remain angular if you put for hands on your hips, or something. O.o I would know, because of band.

The only thing I "cheated" on and used tools with was making the wine and glass a bit transparent, and the smoke. (I did not make the glass, just fiddled it transparent. The base-owner did that. I DID make the cigar, though. XD)

BASE: SweetPIX - anlinasheng.com

(#514 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2008, 08:46 PM

no comments? T^T

Okay, here's a preview of my new base, which is almost finished (i just need several million more poses. XD)
This is a weird version of Tink, I guess... I don't like the fee, and the lower leg bothers me, but the stomach and face turned out nice on the base (but you can't see much of that. Why did I go and cover the best stuff?)
Yes, she's very small... I decided that I needed a small base to go with my other two larger ones, which no one uses.

(#515 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-08-2008, 08:48 PM

Aw! It's so cute! XD
(#516 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2008, 08:54 PM

4 poses completed in one day! I hope people actually use this one!

(#517 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-10-2008, 02:26 PM

NEW BASE SET!
This set is called "mini-me"!
There are pretty much limitless possibilities with her, in my opinion; it was too much fun creating the poses! Hope you enjoy! (until further notice, please link back to my thread. Thanks!)

(#518 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-10-2008, 04:49 PM

Made another doll on my new base. XD Her name is Princess Alarianna III, of a land called Nadhuar in an rp on another site. Her hair used to be long, but she cut it and sold it. Yes, sold it.

I know the scimitar's chape is exaggerated; I did that on purpose. And, no, she's no a desert princess; she'd have darker skin! She's just visiting a desert place. XD

(#519 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-10-2008, 05:30 PM

Oooh! I love the base! It's so hip-py! Kinda like myself. XD

I'm gonna make a quick dollie on it now. ^^
(#520 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-10-2008, 07:33 PM

YAY! *glomps-wuggles-huggles you* Someone is actually gonna use my base!

They were so fun to make!

Closed Thread