Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-03-2008, 06:38 AM

Why, thank you! I certainly try. ^^;

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Wow, the hair on your Mulan doll is beautiful! O.O It's very shiny and strandy. ^.^ I like the petals too, it adds a nice touch and I like the shape you gave them, very realistic. You're very good. What program do you use for your toolshading anyway?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2008, 04:41 PM

I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9, though I'm tool-shading-clothes-retarded. XD I can do just about enything with my fancy stuff except clothes... O.o

(#504 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-03-2008, 04:46 PM

Ah I see, I only use ms paint for my stuff. XD Well, I still think you're very good, and the kimono isn't as bad as you think. ^.^ The shape and the palettes you chose were nice for it too. ^^ Can't wait to see what you make next.

(#505 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2008, 04:49 PM

Oh, the irony, because i just finished my newest peice. She's supposed to represent nighttime, and I call her Moondance. You might ask about the peachy-pink... I liked it because it clashed with the hair. I'll explain more about her later...

BASE: PackagedBliss

Did I overdo the sparkles?

(#506 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-03-2008, 08:02 PM

That is so pretty!

avi: me

(#507 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2008, 08:18 AM

Thank you. ^^

(#508 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 05-05-2008, 05:21 AM

It's meant to be sparkly! It wouldn't be complete without all those sparkles. o3o I love it! It's super dooperlyyy awesome! I could never do anything so well.
(#509 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2008, 05:26 AM

Aww, but I want to see it's counterpart. T^T

Will you please try? The most frustrating thing was the swimsuit, though I admit I cheated with the moon-gradient-sky-thing. If you want, I could do a sun filled with the night for you, and then you can handle the sparkles; the sparkles are annoying, but not hard.

(#510 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 05-05-2008, 02:19 PM

Hehe! Yes please to cheating with my sunrise! The sparkes would be pretty easy for me! ^_^ Even I can do sparkles.

I don't really want to do it since it would look TERRIBLE compared with yours... D: I'm so bad at shading hair, especially long.

And I can't reshade bases!

But I may as well try anyway. *emosob at rubbishness*
Closed Thread