Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-04-2007, 12:57 PM

It migt help if i actually WORK on it, lol!

I don't know! It depends if I feel like accessories, which will extend the time...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 07:34 PM

OKAY! This isn't a doll. My friends and i formed this little fangroup for the Inheritence Trilogy, and my Friend Evvie and I were charged as the Seal Designers.

She originally put they eye on, the little dragons, and the letters. I just colored they eye with my paintbrush tool (B&W is sooo boring) And colored the letters, the dragons thingies... ETC...
I LOVE they eye, it took me, like, fifteen minutes!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-04-2007, 11:30 PM

I love it! it's so cool
You have a lot of talent, well done!

(#34 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 11:42 PM

Thank you! Eyes are my specialty. You should see how I can make them with colored pencil; they're so fun! I made a pin'n'green eye, a prpuple'n'blue, a red, a robot's... honestly, eyes give me hours of entertainment ^^

(#35 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2007, 12:44 AM

LOLITA ISH DONE!!!!!

Okay, for my second dress, it's not bad, but it looks wet! I knew it even as I was still pixeling, but was too lazy to fix it, so I'm writing a short story about her, to explain away why she's wet.

Hellen came inside, dripping wet. Her make-up was running, her newest dress probably ruined, but she didn't care.

"Hellen, where the Hell have you been?" Her mother shouted, putting her hands on her hips. "I can't BELIEVE you went out into tha rain again!" Her mother started to rant and rave on about propers and sickness, but Hellen did not listen. Instead she stared out the window, a slight, dreamy smile plastered to her face.

'He kissed me, he kissed me...' she thought. She went back to that moment, that precious moment when he told her he loved her...

~~~~~~~
Hellen sat, waiting on the bench, the downpour chilling her to the bone. He was late, but he was always late, so she stayed. Then, she saw a figure in the night, the silhouette of a man. He strode towards her, his black hair just as soaked as her mahogony(SP?). They locked eyes for a moment, chocolate brown and silver blue, then embraced. "Hellen, Hellen, I love you, I love you." He pulled back a little, then leaned in and kissed her. She stiffened at first, then kissed back more passionatly.

Finally, they parted, and he readied himself to leave. "Tomorrow, right? We leave tomorrow?" He asked. She could only nod, the rain not the only cause for the dampness of her cheeks.
~~~~~~~
She came back to the present, and her mom had finished her ranting. She looked at the blue, seventies wallpaper and though 'This is the last time I'll see this ugly wallpaper, the last time I'll stand on this floor, because, tomorrow, I'm runnin' away with Zeke'.

It's a little rough, needs some editing and revision, but I sort of like it, for writing it on a whim. What do you think? CC is always accepted for both!

((Base from PINK LAND I really need to finish my bases, so I won't forget the credits! [cuz I won't have to XD]))

Last edited by spirit_queen : 08-05-2007 at 12:53 AM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2007, 12:47 AM

I'm crying, I'm crying....
I'm TOO EMOTIONAL TODAY...T^T
IT'S BEAUTIFUL IT'S ALL BEAUTIFUL....I have no beautiful ideas...I cannot write fluff ;[
Anyway running away would NOT be in Ed's character xD
Hehe....maybe I'll do a random Kellie drabble again ^^
That's beside the point; you're a BEAUTIFUL writer and a GREAT pixel artist.
I can't believe that's your THIRD doll; it's better than anything I could do T_T
You know, you really need to post your base credits o.o
(#37 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2007, 12:51 AM

Didn't I post the site in an earlier post, saying it was from Pink Land? GAH! Now I must go back and edit it in! GAH!!!
(See, now my avvy fits me!)

Oh, well... that's life!

(#38 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2007, 01:03 AM

Hehe...The kawaiiness of your avi ^^
It's wonderful compared to mine...T_T
(#39 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2007, 01:08 AM

I didn't make it! It's by Ninique, the Minidolls site, and she didn't seem to require I link back for this... should I re-check that?

So, yeah, I didn't make it! GAH!

I'm still working on my dumb bases, and I don't think I'll ever finish! I drew them and scanned them in, so I have to get rid of all the funny little odd pixels first, then start the coloring... I'll be here till I'm 50!

(#40 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2007, 01:12 AM

OMG.
T_T
I shall huggle her on TG, and tell her that my friend obsesses over her too...
But I obsess over her more than you!
Mwahahaha!
T^T I want her as my sister too...
Closed Thread