Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 08:17 PM

All from Toy Story. XXD I want to watch Toy Story 3, so I feel I must watch the first two again. These are all from the first one.

Woody: YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYY! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you're an action figure! You are a child's play thing!
Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

Mr. Potato Head: How come you don't have a laser, Woody?
Woody: It's not a laser. It's... it's a little light bulb that blinks.
Hamm: What's wrong with him?
Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.

Mr. Potato Head: Did you all take Stupid Pills this morning?

Buzz: Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "space ranger".
Woody: The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there are preschool toys present.

Sergeant: It's... it's bedsheets!
Mr. Potato Head: Who invited that kid?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 07-04-2010, 12:36 PM

"I'm not sure where the Latin came from, but I think it meant 'Eat my pants'."

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-04-2010, 01:00 PM

"What? What will you do? I'm already in hell."-Per.sephone from PJO movie

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#214 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2010, 01:32 AM

"You never really miss someone until their gone."

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Limey_Bun (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-07-2010, 11:08 AM

" They say, "Everything happens for a reason" but I find this hard to believe. What reason could you possibly have to break the heart I had placed on my sleeve?
They say, "Forgive and forget" but forgetting is something I could never do. I can forgive you for the mistakes you have made but I'll never forget all the things you put me through. They say, "You can't change your past" but if I had the chance to re-live one day I'd go back to when I first met you. And I'd say to myself, "Turn around and walk away!" "
(#216 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-07-2010, 11:31 AM

This is an amusing conversation that occurs between a hero and a dragon called Azuregos.

Azuregos: You seek the scepter shard charged to the protection of the Blue Flight?

Hero: How did you know? I mean, yes... Yes I am looking for that shard. Do you have it?

Azuregos: Of course I do not have the shard. That would be asinine. I walk amongst savages in this cursed land! I cannot take five steps without some crazed orc or human trying to thrust a sharp stick into my hide. At any given time you could very well be speaking to my ghostly spirit.

Anyhow... I hid it.

Go on... ask me where.

Hero: Alright. Where?

Azuregos: You are going to love this story, Hero. See, here is the thing. As soon as Malygos charged me with protecting the scepter shard, I knew I was in for an eternity of headache and pain.

All I want to do is study these magic rich shorelines and take in what artifacts might remain from the Sundering. You know, there was once a thriving Highborne civilization here! You don't have to tell me that there is going to be some solid magical items around here, Hero. I can smell it!

Hero: By Bronzebeard's... um, beard! What are you talking about?

Azuregos: As I was saying, I held on to that scepter shard for a good five-hundred years and it was nothing but trouble. It attracted all kinds of attention - the wrong kind of attention. I want to be left alone to my studies not babysit some would be hero's ticket to glory. So... I gave it to the fish.

Hero: Fish? You gave a piece of what could be the key to saving all life on Kalimdor to a fish?

Azuregos: Not just any fish, mortal. This fish was a minnow. A very special minnow.

Hero: A minnow? The oceans are filled with minnows! There could be a hundred million million minnows out there!

Azuregos:Exactly!
Hero: ...
Azuregos:Genius, I know... It will never be found; but, in case it is found, I gave the minnow some special powers.
Hero:You put the piece on a minnow and placed the minnow somewhere in the waters of the sea between here and the Eastern Kingdoms? And this minnow has special powers?
Azuregos:Correct. You've been listening! This minnow is really quite a terrible creature to of my own creation. When I am relaxing I like to think of the unlucky fishermen who have run into this minnow and been devoured whole. I bet they were quite surprised!

<Azuregos laughs.> Hero:You're insane.
Azuregos:Genius is often misunderstood, Hero. Now, about the scepter shard... If you want that shard and do not wish to spend the next ten thousand years searching for it, you are going to have to listen very carefully.
Hero:I'm all ears.
Azuregos:Two words: Arcanite Buoy.
Hero:Come again.
Azuregos:Right then... You have to build an arcanite buoy and place it in the ocean. My minnow will be attracted to the magical emanations. When he gets near the buoy - BLAMMO! It will explode in a glorious pulse of arcane energy, revealing the minnow's true form. Also, you may or may not incur the wrath of Neptulon. A 50/50 chance I would say.
Hero:Ok, let me get this straight. You put the scepter entrusted to your Flight by Anachronos on a minnow of your own making and now you expect me to build an... an arcanite buoy or something... to force your minnow out of hiding? AND potentially incur the wrath of an Elemental Lord? Did I miss anything? Perhaps I am to do this without any clothes on, during a solar eclipse, on a leap year?
Azuregos:If I did not know better I would think that you were mocking me, mortal; but yes, that is mostly correct. You may remain fully clothed.
Hero:FINE! And how, dare I ask, am I supposed to acquire an arcanite buoy?

Azuregos:Take this ledger to an old acquaintance of mine in Tanaris. His name is Narain Soothfancy - terrible, terrible psychic but an amazing engineer! He should be able to make sense of it all.

No need to thank me, <name>. It's the least I could do.

Good day!
Hero:But...
Azuregos:I said GOOD DAY!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2010, 09:57 PM

All from the 90s cartoon X-men The Animated Series. Best comic adaptation ever; yup, even better than the movies. XD

Juggernaut: What's she gonna do? Hit me with her diaper?
Jubilee: I'll show you, you overgrown trashcan!

[as the police try to subdue Sabretooth]

Cyclops:
C'mon, they're gonna kill him!
Wolverine: Good!

Arcade Manager: [after Jubliee destroys a video game] Hey, you! Do you know how much that game costs?
Jubilee: Yeah, a quarter.

Professor X: Magnus, your violence will solve nothing. We must use our special gifts to bring peace to mankind.
Magneto: You're a fool, Charles! Look at them, they can't even make peace with each other!

Cyclops: His name's Sabertooth. Wolverine knows him, and hates him.
Professor X: Did he give a reason?
Cyclops: Does he ever?

Professor X: Wolverine, personal vendettas have no place here.
Cyclops: You know we must help a mutant if he's in trouble.
Wolverine: It's not personal - he's a threat.
Professor X: He was near death.
Wolverine: Not near enough.

[Bishop's temporal transceiver begins beeping]
Wolverine: What's going on? Someone in the future stealing your car?

The Blob: I'm gonna flatten these X-clowns by sitting on 'em!
Jubilee: Ugh! That's gross!

Magneto: Better that we die on our feet than live on our knees!

(#218 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2010, 05:16 PM

More of the Banshee Queen's epic quotes =D Yes, all these are legit. I sh*t you not.

Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas?
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
Queen Sylvanas Windrunner: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde.
*Sylvanas mockingly salutes Garrosh.*
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Watch your clever mouth, b*tch.
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Cromush, you stay behind and make sure the Banshee Queen is well "guarded." I will be expecting a full report when next we meet.
High Warlord Cromush: As you command, Warchief!
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Remember, Sylvanas, eventually we all have to stand before our maker and face judgement. Your day make come sooner than others...
*Garrosh leaves via a portal.*

The assassination of the Banshee Queen! Yeah, that's right, she got knocked off. And then her Val'Kyrs fixed the situation.

Sylvanas: SOLDIERS OF THE HORDE! WE ARE VICTORIOUS! LORDAERON IS W-!
*The treacherous lord Godfrey runs up behind Sylvanas, and proceeds to shoot her in the back the head with a blunderbuss*
Cromush: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, GODFREY?!
*Godfrey cackles*
Godfrey: Something I should have done a long time ago, you filthy animal.
Godfrey: Gilneas belongs to me, and so soon will the rest of Lordaeron!
Godfrey: NOW JOIN YOUR MISTRESS IN DEATH!
*A savage fight follows, with Godfrey and his two accomplices being soundly beaten by Warlord Cromush, Sylvanas' Val'Kyr and the player*
Godfrey: FALL BACK BROTHERS! TO SHADOWFANG!
Godfrey: This land will quiver and shake, in the wake of our destruction!
*Godfrey and co run for their lives*
Cromush: Fix her... FIX HER!
Agatha: We are bound to her, sisters...
Arthura: It will destroy us, sister...
Daschla: It is our sacred duty. The pact was sealed, the bargain made...
Arthura: Then let it be done.
*The three Val'Kyr proceed to cast a powerful resurrection upon the fallen Banshee Queen, bringing her back to life*
*The three Val'Kyr drop dead*
*Sylvanas stands, then kneels*
Sylvanas: I saw... only darkness.
Sylvanas: And as I drifted towards nothingness, a brilliant light appeared, then another, and another... my dear Val'Kyr.
*The bodies of the Val'Kyr disintegrate*
Sylvanas: I know now - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that the Val'Kyr are our future.
Sylvanas: We will never stop fighting for Lordaeron. Never...

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#219 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2010, 11:59 PM

If you open the bin of stock and it makes you gag, don't make me smell it. It's probably bad if it makes you gag. Don't make me suffer the same fate.

-- Chef Reed, my teacher. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#220 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2010, 10:55 PM

Found these two gems somewhere, but I can't remember where I got them. XD

Satanist: I'm a satanist. Specifically, I'm the type that worship Satan as a deity.
Christian classmates: You're gonna go to hell for that!
Satanist: That's the whole idea, dimwits.

Christian priest: Accept jesus into your life, pagan!
Pagan who worships Thor: Why?
Christian priest: Because he is all powerful and will guide you. *ramble*
Pagan who worships Thor: Let's compare our gods. My god has an invincible hammer called Mjolnir. Your god got nailed to a cross. Hhhmmm.
Christian priest: ...!

^The last one had me laughing for days.