Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-04-2010, 06:13 PM

He says yes - Wait, he says no QUIT IT OH MY GOD NEVERMIND HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEE HEE oh crap *delete* - Connor

Long, long story.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-04-2010, 06:54 PM

Better start explaining then

The lich king, after annihilating the entire raiding party at the top of icecrown citadel in a single hit;

"Watch now as I raise them from the dead! To become masters of the Scourge. They will shroud this world in chaos and destruction. Azeroth's fall will come at their hands -- and you will be the first to die"

I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick. ~ Valkyrie Cain
Ill buy you a stick for Christmas. - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-09-2010, 09:24 PM

"GOD! Dylan its only cheese and sauce and cheese and sauce! OMG! Its dripping! hahahahahaa. Im gonna need to eat my SANDWICH as a SALAD!!"
where would the world be without the nerds at subway?
(and no this wasnt me)

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#204 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 04-17-2010, 01:13 PM

Well, since Bayonetta is one of my newest game addictions, I thought I would stop by and post some of the quotes that I liked from the game. XD

"I'm sorry. I forgot to mention one of the reasons I hunt your kind. You're much too ugly not to be taken out of your misery." - Bayonetta; before killing one of the angelic bosses... they really are very ugly.. <__<

"You know, I'm rather fond of stuffed animals." - Bayonetta; before fighting Jeanne in olden times.. XD

My personal favorite: "I'll, how do the Americans put it... oh yes, 'Bust a cap in yo ass'!" - Bayonetta; speaking to Rodin

"I've got a fever, and the only cure is more dead angels." - Bayonetta; one of her many taunts. XD

"If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! ... Well a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible. So don't you dare cry." - Bayonetta; whilst scolding Cereza for crying.. made me giggle. =)

Wellz, there are a helluva lot more awesome quotes from this game, but some of them might not be "appropriate" enough to post.. ^^;

Last edited by sentimental7 : 04-17-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: ..I have OCD, okaaay. =/
(#205 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-17-2010, 03:14 PM

I'm personally liking Vega's win quotes in SF4 at the moment; probably cuz out of all the characters, his are the most nasty and egocentric. I really have to use the following ones in general daily use sometimes:

How dreadfully dull. Nothing offends my refined senses more than children.

The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those that fall before me.

(#206 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 09:26 PM

"When Will-users get angry, they cast their most fearsome spells. When they get really really angry, they bludgeon their enemies to a pulp using and old fashioned stick"

~Quote on a staff in Fable 2. Teehee.

I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick. ~ Valkyrie Cain
Ill buy you a stick for Christmas. - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#207 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 10:39 PM

"Don't destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow." - Janis Joplin.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2010, 10:54 PM

"I miss my bewbs." - Line in a fanfic I'm reading. LOL. XD It's not what you think.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#209 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 01:14 PM

"I want a girlfriiiiiend!" Roger (Open Season 2)

YouTube - roger from open season 2

He's freakin' hilarious. XD

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#210 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 03:02 PM

"Dont focus on the one guy who hates you. You dont go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog sh*t." - Sh*tMyDadSays on Twitter

Halestorm