Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2009, 03:26 PM

We have no simple problems or easy decisions after kindergarten.
- John W. Turk
~~
A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
- Chinese Proverb
~~
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
~~
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."
~~
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...
- Louis Hector Berlioz
~~
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 03-24-2009, 02:07 PM

"Stay gold" - Johnny Cade from the Outsiders

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 02:28 PM

You don't burn the Library of Infinite Knowledge! That's like washing your pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears. Seriously. Don't do it. - Me, XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#144 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 02:53 PM

"**** Ort!" - My response to having my whole regiment of zombies massacred bye a psychotic priest called Deda on warcraft. Ten seconds later, she proceeded to kill me brutally. XD Means 'D*mn you!' in irish. XDDD

Teacher: "Are you going to the match, Aaron?"
Me: "Is it on a school day?
Teacher: "Tis on a saturday"
Me: "Ah I'm not going"
Classmates: "LULZ"

I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick. ~ Valkyrie Cain
Ill buy you a stick for Christmas. - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#145 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2009, 08:22 PM

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how?
Joan Baez

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2009, 11:52 AM

"For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was." - Barbossa POTC III

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#147 (permalink))
Old
low_bit_sound_ninja

Default 04-19-2009, 12:58 PM

"I have to go look at lewd pictures and stuff now, so definitely don't come into my room!" Yujimaru from the J-drama Bloody Monday
(#148 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2009, 03:40 PM

"And your point is? The fact you continue to argue with everybody in this family insinuates you want something, now just spit it out and get it over with. You are clearly trying to deny and approve something. Do you argue with yourself in the mirror? Do you dance the fandango when you think you are alone? Are you truly the genius mastermind you so claim yourself to be at all times of day?

PROVE. IT. Without being an ar*se hole." - Me

Now, to explain, there is a small "family" of RPers on another board I'm on. It's mainly an inside joke/mini RP in and of itself. We have a neighbor who is the father of my sister in law's first son (though we really think he's adopted) and he (the neighbor) is protesting us putting up an electric fence to keep said neighbor out. He's throwing a warrant at us to take it down. I am currently trying to confuse him.

Halestorm
(#149 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-07-2009, 07:16 AM

that s*cks, Wolfie. He is being an ar*se hole!

Ok, so I sat with my boyf and his friends at lunch yesterday and well, it was all guys and then me. This was one of the conversations that went on:

Charlie(guy): So, in German class, we have to make a video and it has to be school approved. When we walked out, I said, "D*mn, no ****o's."
Me (looks to Charlie):That's ok, Charlie. You couldn't even get the girls to make one. *smiles*

All the guys stare at me and start to laugh. xD It was great.

<3
(#150 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-07-2009, 03:03 PM

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde