Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 04:15 PM

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

On a coffee mug my cousin and her boyfriend bought for me for Christmas. XD I love this cup. ^__^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 04:20 PM

"The whole Orcish race changed before because one Orc said so. He stands before you now as warchief. Do you doubt him?" - Some half orcish guy in decolace. :P

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2008, 04:38 PM

Talking comes by nature, silence by wisdom. -A poster in my school library.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 05:30 PM

I liked my quote so much, I made it my sig. XD

"Die! Just Die! You have no talent at all!!"

Me whenever I watch bad kareoke. Oh all right, it was actually Jiraiya. XD

(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2008, 08:49 AM

Ghoul: I need human samples to test.
Bro's character: You touch me, I turn zombie.
Ghoul: Yelling 'zombie' in the Underworld is like yelling 'sand' in the desert. It's pointless.

--

From Fallout 3, Ghouls are humans who have been exposed to heavy levels of radiation to the point they're rather... gooey, but they're still very human all the same. They make up what's called the 'Underworld' of the Wasteland.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2009, 09:57 AM

*shocks thread back to life*

"Okay, look, this is my outlook on life. On some days I've got the same outlook on life as my creator's buddy Marcus; I love you all, but you are so, freaking, annoying. Other days I just hate all of you. I don't care what your race is, how old you are, how you act. I just hate you for being... you and I hate me for being me. Now, who ordered the Virgin Bloody Mary?"

Zandra, in an Out of Character Tavern-like RP thread on another board I had her on a couple of months ago. XD So technically it's me talking, but I wasn't even thinking about what I was typing.

Doc. A.: Take the zyrtec as the ER doctor said and the zantac as well, and use this nose spray once a day.
Me: Uh huh.
Doc. A.: If it does not clear up, come back again.
Me: I ain't planning on coming back, Doc. XD
Doc. A.: Me neither.

It's an ongoing joke that I am not supposed to be going there at all, as most of his patients are actually 20 or older; I'm the only one under that age line.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 01-16-2009 at 10:01 AM.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Smile 01-16-2009, 01:52 PM

One of my favorite lines: "Sure God created man before woman.....But don't you always need to make a rough draft....before the final masterpiece?

Here's another: "This company is like a septic tank. All the really big chunks rise to the top."

Those 2 came from a book of funny office posters.

And here's a Yugoslavian proverb: "Tell the truth--then run."

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?

Last edited by Louisiana : 01-16-2009 at 02:00 PM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-16-2009, 02:05 PM

These ghouls remind me of the undead forsaken. But they have no really badass and strong female leader, like Sylvanas.

Something stupidly funny in science today;

Classmate: *Looks at purple stuff in jug on table* What's that?
Me: I don't know, but anything that purple HAS got to be flamable.
Classmate: Not true.
Me: True.

Funnier version I came up with one minute later;

Classmate: *Looks at purple stuff in jug on table* What's that?
Me: I don't know, but anything that purple has GOT to be flamable.
Classmate: Not true.
Me: You're right there, they can be highly flamable too.

xD

That's as accurately I can remember it, anyway.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-16-2009, 03:14 PM

[Lorraine's parents are talking about Marty McFly, Lorraine's future son]

Stella: He's a very strange young man.
Sam: He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too. Lorraine, if you ever have a kid that acts that way I'll disown you.

- Back To The Future

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2009, 07:14 PM

Okay, backstory behind this is that we fixed our really, really old computer so our parents could use it for their stuff and we mostly get this computer to ourselves now. XD Mom heard from Granma that there's a tainted-peanut-butter story on the news, so she told me to look it up on Comcast. She constantly pulls the 'you always go 'but Moooooom!!' 'thing, which is why this turned out so funny. This is mostly paraphrased.

Me: ... Well, it doesn't appear to affect major brands. *goes back to TDP*
Dad: Check the news site.
Me: Do it yourself.
Mom: Caity, just do i-
Me: Mom, you have your own computer, you wanted your own computer, now you got one, go use it! Quit bothering me!
Mom: ...
Dad: Ooooooo.
Mom: But Caiityyy!
Me: But Mooooooom!
Dad: She got you there, hun.
Me: Epic too-shay!

Halestorm