Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 07:39 PM

Kakashi: Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die.

Kakashi: [introducing himself to his students for the first time] I am Hatake Kakashi. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies.

Both from Naruto; as for which episode each is from... don't ask me, ask a Naruto geek.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 07:57 PM

"An hour is filled with endless possibilites." - A fifth grade teacher at my school.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Kakashi: Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die.

Kakashi: [introducing himself to his students for the first time] I am Hatake Kakashi. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies.

Both from Naruto; as for which episode each is from... don't ask me, ask a Naruto geek.
I don't know episode wise, but Manga wise, the first quote was during the saga where they were protecting the bridge builder from Zabuza and Haku. The second one is right when they all start working together after Naruto becomes an official Ninja.

... Why's everybody staring at me!?! O_O I just like to know my facts properly, is all. >__>;

"Stop staring at me! I mean it! Don't make me get the fork of truth!"
".. Matt. That's a pink Baby Princess spoon from your sister's tea set."
"... So?" >_>

Me and my friend Matt arguing about something, he said something that weirded me out and thus quoted a favorite webcomic. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 08:12 PM

Naruto geek.

"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say "I want the Jonas Brothers!"

Not a favorite just amuses me how fangirly it is. >>;

(#115 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 08:17 PM

"And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs" -Gag quote from Anub'Arak, former spider lord of Azjol'Nerub, who looks a bit like a rhino beetle with spider legs and a weird exoskeleton. Lol.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-15-2008, 08:24 PM

"We are witnessing the dawn of a new era, in the history of the world." - Scroll of Agony. It's a book, and a sad one at that.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 12-16-2008, 12:44 AM

when life gives you meatloaf, got to burger king and get something else- by me! one of my weird sayings that doesnt make sense lol

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter

Last edited by LILreBeL08 : 12-28-2008 at 05:30 PM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2008, 02:44 AM

Jesus Loves you.. sad no-one else does.

-Some tee-shirt I saw

blue_tornado ♥
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Izzy_zy_Rocker (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-16-2008, 04:40 PM

Eddie Izzard:
She said, "Spell 'ant'", and I wrote out the entire alphabet. She said, "That doesn't spell 'ant'", and I said, "It's in there somewhere! There's the 'A', there's the 'N', there's the 'T' – the rest are silent!"

Siggy Doll: Antimaie
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2008, 06:06 PM

Kakashi: No, you don't get it, that's why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?

I know how he feels; this is exactly my thoughts whenever I tell a noob to read the rules.