Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 10-08-2008, 02:58 AM

Denise Hennessey: [Denise is admiring Ted as he walks by] Ooohhh, he's delicious isn't he? I'd serve coffee on that ass.
John McCarthy: Do you have to be so vulgar about men? Like they're pieces of meat?
Denise Hennessey: I'm sorry, John. I forgot you're sensitive about your flat ass.
John McCarthy: You know, Denise, that's why you're not married. Women act like men. Then they complain men don't want them.
Denise Hennessey: Oh, is that why? 'Cause I thought it was something different. I thought that it was 'cause I deserved the best and he's out there. He's just with all the wrong women. And let me be clear. After CENTURIES of men looking at my **** in stead of my eyes and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand, I now have the *DIVINE* right to stare at a man's BACKSIDE with vulgar, cheap appreciation if I want to!

~~~~~~~

Holly Kennedy: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if its a work of art or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and its you, out in the world, out side of you and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?
Gerry Kennedy: Yeah... you're saying you want to paint socks.
Holly Kennedy: [ecstatic] Maybe!

From P.S. I love you

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-08-2008, 05:32 AM

Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?
Homer: Yes. (lie dectector blows up)

Taken from a Simpsons episode.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-08-2008, 12:11 PM

"Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!" - Willy Wonka.

"Corpus bones, I utterly loathe my life." - From a book called A Girl Called Birdy. =3
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-08-2008, 03:51 PM

These are things I say after beating various monsters on Silent Hill: Homecoming. These are listed by specific monsters/bosses.

Swarm (bugs): "Buggies get squishified."
Ferals (dogs): "Eww, drool on my pants."
Lurkers (a mouth is their faces): "You want to eat my face? I ATE YOURS, BEEP!" *And yes, I do say beep.*
Nurses (humanoid with no face or pants): "YA TRAMP! Put some pants on."
Schisms (thing with a split fleshy pendulum for a head): "And the penduluuum swung looowwer- Oops, ya're dead."
Siam (humanoid with another humanoid on its back): "Siam I am I am Siam I am DEADSKEE'D."

Sepulcher (big tree thing): "BOOYAH!"
Scarlet (explained): "This is why I hate asian balljointed dolls."
Asphyxia (can't breathe-monster): "FRESH- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!"
Amnion (pregnant..thing): "..ew."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now." - Zaphod

"The only thing you're ever going to be king of, is king of the stupids!" - Gingy

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-11-2008 at 07:51 PM.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 08:01 AM

Live, thread! LIIIIVE!

"Tray up, b*tch, and get off the da.mn plane. You are distrupting the flight with your brattiness. You are NOT a princess." - A friend of mine in Sign Language, I find this applies to a recent troll too. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#107 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 09:04 AM

*Grabs the difibrilator* We're losing him! xD

"Remember, Arthas, we are paladins. Vengeance cannot be a part of what we must do. If we allow our passions to turn to bloodlust, then we will become as vile as the Orcs."

"You are not my king yet, boy! Nor would I obey that command even if you were!"

"Your father ruled this land for seventy years, and you've ground it to dust in a matter of days."

"I dearly hope that there's a special place in Hell waiting for you, Arthas."

"The urn holds your father's ashes, Arthas! What, were you hoping to pi'ss on them one last time before you left his kingdom to rot?"

~ All quoted from Uther the lightbringer, a once major character in world of warcraft. :P He's bada$$!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"The only thing you're ever going to be king of, is king of the stupids!" - Gingy
Hmm, the Gingy quote applies to a certain couple of idiots... XD

From "Addams Family Values", same film my sig quote comes from:

Wednesday: We don't hug.
Becky: Oh, they're just shy.
Pugsley: We're not shy.
Wednesday: We're contagious.

Gomez: Children, why do you hate the baby?
Pugsley: We don't hate him. We just wanna play with him.
Wednesday: Especially his head.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 05:59 PM

"I was away for too long. My absence cost us the lives of some of our greatest heroes. Trash like you and this evil witch were allowed to roam free -- unchecked. The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Putress was the first strike. Many more will come. I've waited a long time for this, Thrall. For every time I was thrown into one of your da.mned arenas... for every time I killed a green-skinned aberration like you... I could only think of one thing. What our world could be without you and your twisted Horde... It ends now, Warchief. ATTACK! FOR STORMWIND! FOR BOLVAR! FOR THE ALLIANCE! "

-Quote from King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind. Light bless you wrynn, AND LIGHT BLESS THE ALLIANCE! xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-14-2008, 10:03 AM

Love this one, even though it isn't funny.

"If you love something, let it free, if it comes back, it's meant to be."