Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Anger Room! GGGGGRRRRRR (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/9474-anger-room-gggggrrrrrr.html)

carly666 12-14-2005 01:05 PM

Anger Room! GGGGGRRRRRR

Yo... I am gunna give my friend Wolfy a lil break, I seem to be causin a little bit of problems over there. So I decided I would bother Darken! Cuz he loves me! lol

This is the anger room, I know I need somethin like this, so let it all out! WHAT ARE YOU MAD ABOUT!!! SHOUT IT!!! COME ON!!!! !LEMME HEAR IT!!!!

likealot 12-14-2005 01:13 PM

Carly, I am soo glad you made this! I am mad as heck about someone calling my Welsh pony Likealot a "ugly nag"! :evil: And then, they called me a freak because I like Vampires! GRRRRRR!! :twisted: :evil: :!:

Taya17 12-14-2005 06:59 PM

I tried that all they do is get on your freaking nerves I HATE YOU IDIOTS IN MATH CLASS YOU AND YOUR STUPID NOISES

Silent_Wolf 12-15-2005 07:37 AM

XD...

GAR! Mind block...

Taya17 12-15-2005 07:37 AM

DAM.N YOU FREAKING TEACHERS AND YOUR F.ING HOME WORK

Baby_Boo_83 12-15-2005 09:33 AM

Uh...I hate school too, all the teachers are soo mean, and say I am gone one day they will flip out on me and give me sooo much homework, and if you have to go pee they say you cant go right now well what if you have to pee right then and what if you are that time of month, so what I do is just walk out hte class I get a reffural, but I had to go pee

Monroe, snake bites, helix, daith. If you discover what these are, you may find your next clue.
Secret Word: Hepburn

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-15-2005 06:53 PM

Very silly.

Anyways, right now I'm just generally angry because some guy decided to inform me and two of my best friends that PMS is something we imagined so we can have an excuse to be angry at people. My friend had to bring up something about a study on it(which actually stated that during PMS, a female's estrogen levels drop done to a male's) to make him shut up. Before he shut up though he called us all f.ucking morons for supposedly not listening to him... Made me so mad.

sweet_pea200202 12-16-2005 01:46 PM

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!! Why are people on here so stupid?? Gah! I don't know if its this whole christmas crapola or what but lately I've been in a cranky mood, but mainly when I come here. I think its the lack of people actually READING before posting stuff. I find myself replying to alot of stupid A.B.A (Already been answered) questions. That and people who have a problem but cannot take the time to spell the words correctly, let alone actually use words, for example "grades 7 to 9" instead of "grade 7 2 9". And making a topic about doll maker and asking people to list the ones they go to when theres a topic right on top of the page stickied that says 'DOLLMAKERS AND OTHER LINKS"

Taya17 12-23-2005 07:35 PM

Yes please GRRR I HATE MY DAD HE'S SUCH A JERK

DEVOTIONx 12-24-2005 08:01 AM

well lets just call her *
* is a beepity beep
who biitches about her friends.
I showed them the convo's
they believed me
Now she left DP.

And * makes me mad.

Okay.
rofl.