Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#971 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 10:24 AM

I hate cold weather too! Yesterday was the first day I had to shovel this year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#972 (permalink))
Old
Santa_Claus (Offline)
Father Christmas
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-18-2013, 09:17 AM

The restroom door said Gentlemen
So I just walked inside
I took two steps and realized
I'd been taken for a ride
I heard high voices turned and found
The place was occupied
By two nuns, three old ladies, and a nurse
What could be worse?
Than two nuns, three old ladies and a nurse.

It must have been a gag
As soon as I walked in there I ran into some old hag
She sprayed me with a can of mace
And snapped me with her bag.
I could tell this just wouldn't be my day
What can I say?
It just wasn't turning out to be my day.

And I would like to find
The crummy little creep who had the nerve to switch the sign
Cause I've got two black eyes
And one high heel up my behind
Now I can't sit with comfort and joy
Boy, oh, boy
No, I'll never sit with comfort and joy.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#973 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-19-2013, 12:28 PM

Aaron and I both can't stand our height. No one will ever take us seriously. They all think we're teenagers. I was looking for maternity jeans a few days ago and asked an older store clerk where the maternity section was and she was just eeping judgment, especially after realizing I was pushing a toddler around as well. I just wanted to scream that I've been married for 7 years, my daughter is only 2, we have a house, 2 cars, adults, adults, adults! Aaron isn't taken seriously at work either. How old will we have to be to be treated as adults? It's not like we dress/act like teenagers?!

When I was working over the summer my coworkers were all convinced I was 16...I'm 25!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#974 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-22-2014, 12:13 AM

Last time anyone was angry was in December, and it was me? Y'all have got to teach me your secret!

But back to venting...you don't tell a seamstress you need their flag colors, blue and yellow, and NOT specify that you don't actually mean blue, but SKY BLUE, which is completely different!

Swallowing the cost of buying MORE fabric because this is a repeat customer, but still. GAH! I'm literally making $0 on this order now. Not happy!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#975 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2014, 10:00 PM

Pardon my language, but fu.ck cancer and all the heartache and turmoil that comes with it. We just found out my dad has two very large (and therefore probably malignant) tumors in his liver that most likely metastasized from his stomach. Add to that my grandmother on my mom's side failing health (cause of a stupid accident involving lack of proper protocol with seat-belts), our ever-present financial woes, my anxiety and depression, everyone else in the house's depression, and the fact that my dog got skunked earlier in the week...well, this is shaping up to be one of the worst weeks of my life. Can I please just rage quit now? Everything is terrible and no one is getting along and I'm a horrible daughter and my brother is the favorite who "knows how to pull his weight" and mom I can't wait to be away from you too since you clearly love me being home from school soooooooo much and...and...I'm just ready to have another nervous breakdown. But it's not about me, it's about the fact that my dad is probably dying. And also all the other sh.it life just keeps hurling at my family.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#976 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2014, 11:02 PM

I found out recently my Nana has cancer. :/ I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

If as much was spent worldwide on curing cancer as is spent on killing people (aka War), the world would be a better place. #TRUTH
(#977 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2014, 07:13 PM

As much as I agree with you on the who war thing, war is quite good with coming up with new medical advancements. Just think of WWII. Both the Germans and the Japanese were experimenting on people (which is sooooo wrong) and we have a lot of medical advancements because of it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#978 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2014, 07:44 PM

Not really angry so much as very, very sad and disheartened. RIP Robin Williams

Robin Williams dead at 63 | Inside Movies | EW.com

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#979 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-14-2014, 11:35 PM

Poor you, Bella and Hayley. My boyfriend's father passed a month ago from pancreatic cancer. It was a hard year spent watching that, even harder to be there when he left.

Speaking of the boyfriend, he got on my last nerve tonight by arguing with me about when I should leave this weekend's wedding. I have a 3 hr drive home and work at 8am. The wedding is late already and I am working weird hours to go. Some days I want to scream at him.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#980 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-03-2014, 11:17 AM

Grrrr.... The contests on the mainsite are tainted. I am constantly seeing low votes for GREAT DOLLS! Dolls that, OBVIOUSLY, had a lot of work put into them. Then I see the most basic dolls with higher voting.

I do this for fun, but at the same time, it is a contest. No, I don't think premi doll makers should automatically get a higher vote. I know some who DON'T have a premi account and make magnificent dolls. They just work hard on it. Even their work is being tarnished. Why can't we all just get along and be honest and fair? Good Dolls don't equal glitter and animations, they are dolls made with love and hard work.

On a more personal note.. I am really fed up with my college, they tell me everything last minute and act like they have no idea what I am talking about, when I raise my concerns. I really hope the people who teach are better than those who run the **** institution.