Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#931 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 07:04 PM

Just the program; it was the first time it did that.

I've noticed over the years my talkative nature has slowly decreased. So when I try to add to the conversation, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. It just really rubs me wrong when the other person ignores me and pretends I don't exist. Why even bother?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#932 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 08:13 PM

Grr... trying to get an appointment to have my hair cut. I can only get one on a Friday or Saturday; I'm normally off Mondays but the salon isn't open then. -.- Why can't people quit being selfish and book appointments for the rest of the week, when they have the whole bloody week to have appointments in and I just have one day? Why must they be selfish and grab the Friday appointments? Well, I got my way and got an appointment but it's really early in the morning cuz I couldn't get the day off and had to make it a Friday I'm working.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#933 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 08:33 PM

I'm supposed to be writing a first post for my characters in an RP elsewhere but I'm not doing it and I have writers block and stuff.

Hisssssss.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#934 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2013, 04:24 PM

I just don't know what to do. My dad's fiance is completely ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder and I have no fricking clue as to why. Dad said it could be due to nerves of an upcoming event but then she got silver and now its worse. This is someone who is going to be in my life for a while and i really don't want to put my dad in a position where he has to choose between his daughter and fiance cause that is not fair to him. Then again I could talk to her but what if that just leads to more fights? I am just so fricking frustrated and confused and pi.ssed cause I feel like I am in a fight with my hands bound and blindfolded. *sits in a corner*

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#935 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 07:27 PM

Dear Mortgage Company,

If you offer us an arrangement that allows to pay a fraction of the regular charge (because Lord knows we can't afford it, and at least you still get SOME money), you can't just turn around willy-nilly after 4 months because "taxes went up". You're all pieces of s.hit, and I hate all of you. It's my home. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT.

Sincerely,

Stop trying to steal the place where my family and I live.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#936 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 08:26 AM

Went to the zoo yesterday. They do these animal shows where, if you're lucky, you can be less than a foot away from exotic animals. No bars, no window! We got front row, center seats. RIGHT IN FRONT of the pedastool where the animals sit. We wait 30 minutes with a short attention span toddler just to be sure that we literally have THE BEST seat in the house. It's coming down to it, 6 minutes left until the event starts. The stadium is getting packed. All of a sudden a girl pops up, her mother waiting behind her, and the girl asks "Excuse me? Can you scoot over?" As she gestures that WE, we who have been sitting there 30 minutes with a toddler should scoot over so SHE who showed up minutes from start of show can have the best spot! Are you freaking serious?! And her mother encouraged her to ask! I am SO SICK of today's world being entitled little s#!ts. So I told her No and she actually looked at me like I was being rude! Now see here little entitled to everything miss, you don't get to skim by life and have your way. You have to plan ahead and EARN what you get. If you want the best seat in the house then you have to quit walking the zoo 30 minutes before the show, not push people who deserve those seats out of the way. GRRR

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 08-10-2013 at 08:32 AM.
(#937 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 10:22 AM

Good on you, Lovie! I would have told her to clear off, as well.

The problem is that a lot of parents teach their child that they're the centre of the universe and they act accordingly. They need to realise that's not true, or else they're going to be really disappointed when they grow up.

(#938 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-14-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I am SO SICK of today's world being entitled little s#!ts.
WOAH. Lovie, I did not know you had that in you. xD

I don't know if s!*ts is the proper word for that kid... they sound more like a brat, but I didn't see the kid. Maybe she was a little sl*t, I'll take your word for it.

I'm angry that no one's online. I'mma drop kick you guys so hard. GET ONLINE, PEEPS.
(#939 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-14-2013, 06:40 PM

Good for you love!

And hey! I have been traveling all day and been up since frickin 4 am this morning left the airport in Glasgow at 10:30 am, got to Philly at 1pm and then been sitting at an airport (granted I did get to see my sister) and haven't had a chance to get online and now I am taking another d@mn plane home. I am trying here!

On the bright side, I get to go home!!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#940 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-14-2013, 06:48 PM

OMG, YOU ALWAYS LOG OFF AS SOON AS I LOG ON! I WAS TAKING THE DOG FOR A WALK, AND YOU WERE ON AND THEN OFF. Grrrrrrrr. Bad timing SUCKS.

Sorry, that's not your fault. Just bad luck. Get back on soon. xD