Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#911 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2012, 02:59 PM

Sc.rew thank you notes. They are meaningless wastes of paper and I am terrible at writing them. Oh an sc.rew my family for getting on my nerves all the time. Not in a good mood. Woke up in an okay mood, and now I hate everything.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#912 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2012, 03:51 PM

Some hack newspaper writer wrote that Bella Swan is a feminist icon. Ha! I laugh at that. That hack needs to get a dictionary and look up what the word "feminist" means.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#913 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2012, 06:09 PM

Bella Swan! D: Puh-lease! That chicks has about....one facial expression! XD

(#914 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 11-18-2012, 11:44 AM

If I didn't know that Kristen Stewart is just an all around awful actor, I'd think that the entire cast of twilight were trying to sabotage the movies with intentionally bad acting. Not that it needed a lot of help anyway. Twilight doesn't deserve all the attention it's getting.

On another related note, a customer at my work told me that I look like Kirsten Stewart with more expression. Not a compliment.
(#915 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-02-2013, 05:20 PM

Irritated. All these brides getting Cuisine Art standing mixers and they NEVER USE THEM!!! Meanwhile, I don't have one and I bake ALL THE TIME!

I wouldn't be so irritated if said brides didn't try to compete with me in baking. She actually had the gall to compare her cookies to mine when I made mine from scratch and she bought pre-packaged dough. GRRRR use your mixer and show some gratefulness!

Just guh.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#916 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2013, 08:24 PM

Would it kill my mentors to oh, I don't now, be nice and constructive with their criticism instead of turning me into a bluthering, burbling mess of insanity, anxiety, stress, and depression? I am trying so hard to do things right and to do them well and when I reach out because I'm drowning in expectations, negativity, and pressure, I get "well you're SOL you POS." I can't do this. I can't. I can't I can't. I can't. *cue rocking back and forth in fetal position*

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#917 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2013, 10:32 PM

Even though this may sound kind of self centered, but don't you hate it when you wear a new and very nice outfit and NO ONE says anything. (compliments) I dress to impress! (most the time.)

(#918 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-05-2013, 12:30 PM

Weirdly, I get more people complimenting my dress when it's a cheapo buy rather than a pricy buy. XD

(#919 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-05-2013, 12:58 PM

I get that ever constant spelling errors are annoying, but when it's an honest mistake it's SO IRRITATING when someone's like "It's SKEE BALL, not SKI BALL"

SO FREAKING WHAT?!?!?!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#920 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-05-2013, 02:01 PM

Grr... the next episode of My Little Pony doesn't air til January 19th. I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW, DAMMIT!