Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2012, 07:31 AM

Agreed. And Avatar/Doll chat on here is the worst ever. I went in there a couple of times before I became a mod, but after that, I just got attacked every time I went in there. -.-

Anyway, something that annoys me; people who moan about how inactive forums are, and would rather keep on whining about it rather than posting. -.- I try to post new topics now and then, but I can't magically activate the forums all by myself! Want the forums more active? Then be a part of the solution, not the problem! Get some of your friends to sign up and post! Start topics in General Discussion about something in the news, post about a band or movie you like in Entertainment, or perhaps the new dress you bought in Fashion! Do something rather than just moan! Gah!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2012, 07:53 PM

I just LOVE when my dad talks about how SOL we are financially, and I overhear, and realize, f**k, I'm never gonna be able to afford to finish my bachelors degree, which means I'm stuck no able to get a job and life is sh*t and I just want to slam my head into a wall because what's the point? I'm never gonna go anywhere in life. This s*cks. Hard.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2012, 09:48 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that Bridie. It seems like everyone's finances are in the hole today.
School starts freakin Thursday. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE SUMMER!!?? O_Q The main reason I go to school is to see my friends, and to learn because now a days you get no where without a college degree. And even with that, it's still hard.
Stupid allergies are messing with my mind. It feels like I have a cold and I keep sneezing.
And according to my calender, Ms. Mother Nature is supposed to show up on the first day of school. I hate you MN.
Also I feel like I'm slowly losing interest in my DA account. I was starting to get a lot of watchers and people who liked my art, but now I'm either too tired or lazy to get off my but and draw something.

Ok I'm done now.

(#904 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-22-2012, 06:44 PM

So my coworker Toni has officially taken me right off the deep end of angry. I am tired of her behavior; at this point she's now claiming her bad foot "is 'telling' her to do things." Seriously? Your FOOT is telling you to throw away perfectly good sandwiches and salads, to ruin my mini birthday cakes, and to tell me when to start cleaning when I've already figured out my working timeline for the day?! Go f**k yourself, Toni, seriously. -__-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#905 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2012, 06:56 PM

Found out this morning that the guy who supposedly liked me is a two-timer. He doesn't think that this relationship is going to work apparently. Maybe if you got off your lazy butt and actually attempted this relationship we wouldn't be having this problem!! I just don't know what to do with him. I'm waiting until he gets done with soccer practice to give him a "talk".

(#906 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2012, 07:02 PM

If by "talk" you actually mean "kick him in the nuts"; go for it.

(#907 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2012, 10:32 PM

Not so much anger as general annoyance: why is it the file manager only supports 20 kb? literally ever doll I make (especially the more well made ones) has been near or over 50 kb.

(#908 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM

Rachel, guys that don't put effort into it, don't deserve you anyway! I'd say leave him in the dust!
(#909 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 08:50 AM

Once again... can't people bloody read?! I've had the same idiot enter a doll for every one of my contests which doesn't fit the criteria, like three mini dolls for a water sprite contest, and a stupid pink doll for the Catwoman contest. It really makes me angry; I check my contests and feel happy someone entered, then I open up the pending section to find a stupid doll that doesn't fit that some moron entered without even bothering to abide by the contest rules.

(#910 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2012, 11:37 AM

So I'm an idiot....instead of just restarting my computer like most NORMAL people would, I decided the best way to unfreeze it would be by hitting the screen...well, now I've got glass in my right index finger and a cracked $1000 laptop...awesome...

Sometimes I really question my sanity and intellect. D@mn my inability to stay calm and my propensity for impulsive outbursts of rage........