Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#871 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2012, 05:21 PM

Why am I ALWAYS theperson against the general feeling when it comes to politics? First Prop 8 now SOPA. Now I'm getting **** because I think something is okay and everyone else doesn't...

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#872 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-19-2012, 05:46 PM

I am so upset now.
Same friend, different problem. She treats me like I'm an idiot, and that I can't do anything right. Today in gym(which is our last class) she comes up to me like half way through class and goes(btw, we carpool) "You need to ask your parents to take us home, my mom needs to take her medicine." And like says it all super rude to me and I go "Well, I don't know if they can because it's short notice." And she goes "well my mom only texted me before gym started." Then she just walks away. And I was standing with my other friend, and I'd told her earlier how she had been treating me so I turn to her and I'm like "You see what I mean?" and she goes "Yeah she has a really bad attitude towards you."

Then in the locker room I went out with the phone up to my ear to call my dad and find out if he could take us, and I come back in and she goes (really rudely, yet again) "My moms on her way so hurry up." And I like sighed heavily and go "I just called my dad, he's already coming." And she goes "Well I didn't think you'd actually ask him." So I just got ****ed and like all my friends could see it, and she just walked out. I literally just started cussing my head off. I figured my dad would take me home, and I like was begging him to pick me up and he just goes "well I have stuff to do so go home with them." So I like walked outside and my friend stopped me to talk to me about what happened in the locker room and I just started crying.
Then she came over and was like "whats wrong?" So I told her she'd been treating me really horribly and talking to me like I was an idiot, and she goes "No I haven't, but whatever." And just walked away. She's pretty good at that. So I walked right by her, obviously crying, and went and sat by myself just bawling my eyes out. You know what she does? Stays where she is and laughs with her other friends.
No one came over to comfort me. No one gave a crap.
I'm so sick of her. I can get along with people, and I can tolerate things pretty easily. It takes a lot to make me cry, this is the first time I've cried in weeks.
But when someone starts insulting my intelligence by treating me like I can't do anything for myself, that's when I can't tolerate it. She knows I was bullied in elementary, she knows that I don't like being treated like I'm stupid. But she does it anyways. And then this, this is the result.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#873 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-25-2012, 06:01 PM

Sc'rew not being able to RP properly on this thing. Roleplay has seen me through five years of my trainwreck of a life and being without it is horrible.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#874 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-25-2012, 06:04 PM

Why can't you RP? O_o

(#875 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-25-2012, 06:13 PM

Note the properly; this virtual touch keyboard is a nightmare to use, and slow as hell. Also, a large amount of my RPing was on WoW, and that doesn't work on a tablet. Sadface.

Ugh. I tap D and it enters G. Whyyy?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#876 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-25-2012, 11:28 PM

Oh heaven, this just hasn't been a good week?
Well, my friend and I made up. Sort of. Idk, we just kind of let it go. Dunno.
But, my ex who I still really like(even though I dumped him, long story) has this new girlfriend. I can't stand her. But neither can any of my friends, my ex's brother, his friends, or really anyone else.
Anyways, my good friend was talking to my ex's brother, and when he and I broke up he went after her, but any who she was talking to his brother and he told her that this girl had called her "fat, the ugliest girl she'd ever seen, a sl*t, a wh*re" etc., etc. So, she told us this. And I now officially have permission from her to punch this chick if she ever says ANYTHING like that ever again. She is absolutely no good.
Besides, I know this guy. He's sweet, funny, smart, and really charming. This girl...she's just...mean. Obviously.
If he could date anyone except me, I really wish it wasn't her. She's just...horrid. Absolutely horrid.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#877 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-11-2012, 09:17 AM

So school sucks, work sucks, life in general sucks and being sick sucks. But I think the worst part is that on Monday, one of my best friends died. I no longer have the world's most adorable beagle to go home to anymore because my parents are cheap and refused to ever take him to the vet. I'm sorry, d*ckwads, but you don't treat a dog like a car and think "I'll just take him when we get the money." NO. You treat that dog like another child and freaking take him to the vet before it gets worse! A year ago, Cooper had PARVO; we have no idea how he survived without going to the vet. But he perked right up after and was the happiest dog ever; he even didn't gain that much weight back after, either, because he was constantly up and about after that.

But he caught it again, and it wasn't even 24 hours later that he was gone. I'm angry at my parents for acting like this isn't their fault; that dog hasn't been to a vet since the second year we've had him. And I was the one being irresponsible, according to them: It was simply unfeasible to take Cooper to the vet given the current gas money problem and the fact his vet charges 100 dollars a visit.

THEN F**KING TAKE OUT A LOAN AND I WILL PAY YOU BACK. GOD DAMMIT.

Because of this, I no longer have the one thing that got me through high school and my early college months. I can't go home anymore and smile the minute I walk through that f**king door because he's sitting there waiting for me. I can't see his tail wagging or his crooked smile when we scratched the one spot on his back, I'll never hear his superquiet "please give me a treaaat!" bark again or his OH MY GOD THE MAILWOMAN'S HERE bark that would drive us all nuts. I'll never see him go absolutely nuts over getting peanut butter again.

I've just lost my best friend. and I can't stand the thought of going home anymore. My parents are fighting as it is and I don't know if this is going to make it worse. My dorm situation's just getting worse as time goes on and I can't find an apartment so I can stay in college and work. If I had it my way I'd be able to have my final two classes on the one day that way I didn't have to worry about it, so that if I absolutely can't stay here, I can still go to classes. I'd just find work in my hometown; it's only 30 minutes away on a good day anyway.

I just..

Everything was going so great. Even work's gone to hell. I can't go into work without hearing my boss bashing men as a whole because her own boyfriend's a complete idiot. My newest coworker is a complete nimrod who can't even alphabetize books and will sit there staring at you for uncomfortable periods of time. She can't even grasp the concept of NEATEN UP THE SHELVES SO THE BOOKS ARE NOT FALLING OVER. We have demonstrated how to do these things, SHOWN HER HOW TO DO EVERYTHING, and she still asks over and over and OVER how to organize books by author last name!!!

To make a comparison here, when I started working back in November, I was sick as hell and worked maybe one night a week at first due to classes. My boss made me take the second-busiest night of the year for us - Light-up Night - off so I could see a doctor. But even though I was still sick a good week afterward, maybe even longer than that, I worked hard and only sat down to figure out how to reorganize other areas of the store.

This brings me to our vice president. All I will say is that he's as mercurial as a mad hatter and I really, really wish I didn't have to tiptoe around to get my internship. He wrote a clause into the employment agreement that we cannot have another job while we are working for this company; he will find out and he will have you basically put on a spit. Also, fired. I forgot to mention that. If he's ever in a good mood, thank your lucky stars and gods because he WILL come back the next day angry as hell.

... I guess that sums up everything. I feel tired now.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#878 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-15-2012, 02:59 PM

I hate it when people start to like something just because someone else does. Lately, my older sister has been I don't know, "taking" the things that I like, like she has started to dress and do her hair like mine. She never used to wear make-up, but ever since I moved in with her she started to do her make-up just like mine. She cut her hair and has her bangs parted like mine. I've been the only person in my family who like the twilight series, and japanese culture. Like, for example, I love Memoirs of a Geisha the movie and book. Well, last night she got the twilight books, and both Memoirs of a Geisha movie and book. My mom told me she would help me make my room have a japanese look to it, beacause I saw this really cute wallpaper that has geishas on it...Right after that my sister just walks into the room talking about how shes thinking about making the new babies room a geisha room. She even brought these lace under shirts that I always wear.

My sister and I was up late one night, and a commercial for Bleach came on the t.v, and she started talking about how weird it looked. I told her that I liked it, and it was really good. Then she said she watched it beacause it was funny. So, I started talking about it, cause I knew she was lying. Yeah she had no idea what I was talking about. -_-

Even my mom has been noticing this. I know I might sounds childish for even bringing this up, but its like dang can't I like my own thing?? Without that person rubbing it in my face?

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister to death. Shes like my best friend and we get along great...I just don't understand

Last edited by FlowersFall : 02-15-2012 at 11:23 PM.
(#879 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Can't sleep. Eeeeuuurrggh. Jhjfffnbblll.

(#880 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 03-02-2012, 11:32 AM

I lost a friend today.... I'M SORRY THAT WE TALK!!! I'M SORRY THAT WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!!! I HATE HER!

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!