Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#851 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-04-2011, 07:42 PM

Ugh, I do not envy you, my friend. I'm hoping none of my roommates turn out like that... it's only been a week, but they've been great so far.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#852 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2011, 10:43 PM

More roommate drama.

Apparently R. decided that she's going to claim ALL OF THE UPPER CABINETS IN OUR KITCHEN.

Hellz no, biznatch. HELLZ. NO.

You are gonna get it come mediation day -___- Fed up with this shyat.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#853 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-14-2011, 04:10 PM

My school is getting on my nerves so bad! I don't even do work till 4th bell cause I got ahead with my credits, so I only have two real classes. 4th bell starts at 10:57am, so I'm on the computer for 2 hours, then I'm the freakin office aide till 4th, for no reason too they just stuck me there. I hate doing that so much, the security gets on my nerves so bad. When you ask her something she doesn't even answer you, she sits and eats the whole time while I'm busy running around to different classroom and making copies for the teachers
Ugh, I can not wait to get outta there.
(#854 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2011, 06:09 PM

There is this band from Vancouver that is starting to get popular called Secret Revolution. My friends and I have been with them since the beginning. They are personally our friends and they are the most down to earth dudes I've ever met. They have left a strong impact on me along with Marianas Trench.

They've been really busy lately because their debut record "Epic" is coming out any day now (probably this week) & they've been playing a lot of shows. So my friends are talking about how they "ignore" them on twitter and they've apparently become "big headed". ._. They are working their butts for their fans and they might not have their moments. They aren't twitter all day to reply to everyone. I love my fraans but it's just sometimes they need to understand.

Also my fraan from school always stereotypes people. She doesn't realize how much it hurts people and I'm against that. I think everyone does it a little because we're human, but there's just different degrees.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#855 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2011, 08:29 PM

GAH. My. Neighbors. They are some of the worst neighbors on the planet. Sure they take me home after school, but it can never outweigh what goes on. Where should I start? Let's start with last week when my neighbor Cucumber (names will be changed to various fruits and/or vegetables) hit's me with a kid in a wheel chair at school. I can't even freaking defend myself because the kid has two broken legs! Then, he comes up and does it AGAIN!!! When my mom picked us up from school, he told her some BS story about how it was his friend who wheeled it over to me. WTF!? That doesn't even make sense. The kid in the wheel chair doesn't know me! But I got over it and my mom tells me how she knows the story isn't true, blah blah blah, skip ahead to this afternoon. Thier mom, Lettuce, picks us up from school and tells me who she wants us to get together and "hash it out". So I ask her if it's about the whole wheel chair thing, becasue I'm over it, and she's all "No, we just need to talk about things." Now, I will show you what comes next, and disect EVERYTHING that is wrong with it. Please note, that all swear words are her own. You ready? Okay:

"It's just that, I know how much of an a$$hole Cucumber can be. Trust me, I know. But I don't know if it's because he already got you mad, but it just seems like when you get in the car, when he messes with you, you get upset. It makes it seem like you're ****ed off at all of us, and that makes me feel uncomfortable. And I'm sorry he's messing with you, but there's nothing I can do, you know that he doesn't listen to me." She then goes on to tell me Cucumber's BS stry, and she obviously believes him.

Okay. First, I make her feel uncomfortable??? She makes me feel uncomfortable! I have not a problem with her kids, just her. SHE SWEARS LIKE A SAILOR. No exaggeration! IN FRONT of her THREE year old. She also screams and yells and says horrible things to her kids the entire 15 minute ride home EVERY DAY. The things she says are so nasty. She says basically every swear word you could think of. She got mad at me for calling her son an a$$ ONE TIME, because he made a mean comment about the fact that my dog of 13 years died.

Second, "And I'm sorry he's messing with you, but there's nothing I can do, you know that he doesn't listen to me." HOW THE F#@& is it my fault she can't control her own kid?! So I have to suffer because you are a bad parent. THAT makes sense.

Oh, and the cherry on top? Her pittbull almost killed my dog. Just saying.

And she wonders why it seems like I'm ****ed off at her when I've had to be at school for 7 hours, and then have to go into that car ride from hell.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#856 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 10-23-2011, 04:53 PM

Next time when you make a promise to never leave a best friend who has PROBLEMS AND I MEAN MENTALY dont break them. All becuase your girlfriend is jealous. It's nice that you have a gf, but you dont lose sight of other important people, like your best friend who knows everything about you and FYI, you know everything about me but you dont seem to care anymore. If the time comes and you break up, dont come crying back to me becuase I now hate you and that promise meant the work to me but you just break it like that. Oh, and now you feel guilty, well too bad, I'm not forgiving you.
And you need to watch what your girlfrend says becuase she said some pretty hurtful things about me but thats fine I guess...
And one more, I finally broke, razor in hand and I almost cut, you just added to the stress.

And that is what I'd like to say to my so called 'best friend'.

“Morning, sunshine."
Vlad blinked at her. "Morning, sulfuric acid."
"Pardon me?"
"Well, isn't it just kinda wrong to call a vampire 'sunshine'?”
(#857 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 03:19 PM

My fiance really annoys me sometimes. I messaged him and asked him specifically not to come over and see me today, cuz I went out last night and had a late night, which means I'm tired and cranky today and all I wanted to do was sit in front of the computer all night and not be social. So what does he do? He ignores my message and comes over anyway. Then we have a row and he storms off in a huff, acting tho it was my fault, when I bloody well TOLD him not to come over!

(#858 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 04:36 PM

Maybe he had plans to cheer you up?

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#859 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2011, 10:49 AM

Not really a doublepost, I swear.

MY BACK HURTS. HOLY SH*T.

It's not because of heavy lifting either - did very little of that over the past two days plus I know not to lift things with my back, I'm supposed to do that with my legs. It's because of these blasted beds - that or my butt's too big for me to sleep comfortably on my back. ._. Or I need to stop sleeping on my face.

AGH.

Halestorm
(#860 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-27-2011, 01:48 PM

Finals.

FINALSSSSSS.

My finals are projects, two HUGE projects at the same time, and both dam.n teachers expect me to spend my life on theirs ONLY and ignore everything else.

Project one: video for my writing class. My feelings on it? aegirubfno;weoufbnfjkdv ksd!!(inster 11ty here)

I spent 4 HOURS finding downloadable sound files of the right length for this video, another hour trying to covert a song of the wrong filetype so that Flash would accept it. This flash video is 15:32 seconds long, which is 932 seconds. My video has an fps rate of 25, which makes this video have 23,300 frames for me to fill with stuff.

...and it took 4 HOURS to do the sound? I'm never gonna get this done, especially not with another insane project!

Project two: abstract wooden sculpture. My feelings on this? F*CK THIS SH*T.

First off, we only get to start the woodshop stuff in class; EVERYTHING else must be done in our own time. She wants this sanded within an inch of its life so that it looks PROFESSIONAL even though we're only goddam.n FRESHMAN and we're ASSUMED to know that you're never supposed to sand against the grain... they never actually TOLD us that, so i'm glad I know, because I'm not spending more money on pine plywood; four sheets of the stuff was expensive enough, thank you very much!

After it's glued and sanded, we have to find a spraybooth and spray it first with gray primer, then with a color set of our choosing... we only get to use the spray booth in the school building for the primer... and, get this, he one in the dorms is BROKEN.

While I actually do like the teacher of my writing class (that project being a pain is just me biting off more than I can chew again), I'm glad I won't have the second teacher next semester; all she did was b*tch about how irresponsible we all were.